into you

Jay taps his fingers on the handrail while waiting for a certain someone. His eyes scans through the crowd of students as he searches for someone that will surely take the stairs instead of the elevator where you still need to queue for your turn. And there he goes, Park Sunghoon, heading towards Jay.

His once was soft and caring eyes became sharp as he waits for Sunghoon—his self-declared mortal enemy. He just stared at the latter until he's about to walk past him.

"Good morning." He uttered and then smiled to annoy the boy who just walked past, unfazed. They both climb the stairs without saying anything until Jay decided to stop in front of Sunghoon.

It's no surprise for Sunghoon when Jay do this. Jay pesters him on daily basis and because of what? Because the guy that Jay likes have a crush on him or maybe because this said guy rejected Jay in the worst way possible in front of every other student. Whatever it is, Sunghoon doesn't really care.

"In a hurry, Mr. Park?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes and moved to the right so he can continue climbing stairs but the other is fast to block his way.

Jay is lucky that Sunghoon never landed a fist on his jaw despite of annoying him for almost 2 months now. Sunghoon doesn't find the need to do that since he believes the latter isn't over of the humiliation that he got from Yang Jungwon. The humiliation that's partly he's responsible of.

"I'm sorry, Jay hyung." Jungwon smiled sweetly, in contrast of what he just said. "But I already told you I like Sunghoon hyung."

His feline eyes became sharp, in contrast of the soft dimples that's etched on his cheek. He sneered and gave Jay a once over.

"Seriously, how could you compare yourself to Sunghoon? Look at yourself. You're a no match to him."

Jay faked a laugh as he tries to make it seem like he's okay in front of other students, clutching tighter on his guitar that he used to serenade the younger.

"What should I do to make you mine?" The older asked in desperation.

"Nothing hyung." Jungwon's eyes landed to someone and back to Jay. And when Jay followed its trail, he saw Park Sunghoon looking at them. His eyes look like he's hurt, just like what Jungwon's eyes looked like when he diverted his gaze back at him.

"Just leave me alone from now on." The younger uttered before leaving the scene.

That's what Sunghoon recalled from that day, the day before Jay started pestering him.

"Do you want to go with me for a while?" Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed at the unexpected invitation. But knowing Jay, this might be just another game to make his life miserable.

"I have exam in phy-"

"That was yesterday." Jay cut him off then he eyes him in confusion.

"How'd you know that?" The other just smirked and teasingly decreases the proximity between their faces.

"I work hard just to annoy you, you know that." He utters while their faces are just few inches away.

"Follow me." He straightens his back and smirked. "If you want this back."

What the-

Sunghoon was left no choice when Jay started running upstairs with his phone. How the hell did he get my phone?

Jay runs faster than what Sunghoon expected. He holds onto his knees when he reached the rooftop and there's Jay flipping his phone midair. He was panting hard while the other was just laughing.