The Red Head

Sliding with his socks, Kirishima rushed to the kitchen area of the dorms. The smell of freshly cooked food filled the entirety of the dorms.

Bakugo had just finished making dinner and it was first come, first serve. Now, this rule along with Bakugos's good cooking, had everyone rushing, just like Kirishima, to get their portion of the meal.

Midoriya and Uraraka worked together to get themselves, along with their small group, plates of food while Iida tried to create order. It always got crazy during times like this.

Ducking under Shoji's arms and scooting around Hagakure's floating outfit, Kirishima managed to grab himself two plates and fill them each a decent amount before retreating to a less populated area.

Kirishima sighed in relief.

He went over to the more calm atmosphere of the table with his friends. He plopped down between Mina and Sero and dug into his dinner.

The chatter grew as more of the class settled down into their seats with their food.

Jokes and stories were told among his "squad" as they ate. Mina talked about a new singer she discovered that also taught dancing tutorials. Her and Jiro talked about the music and then Mina talked to Sero about the possibility of trying out some of the moves she taught.

Glancing over at Bakugo, Kirishima could see him eating calmly. Which was weird. He's usually screaming at someone by now. Why isn't he-oh.

Looking around the room, the spikey haired boy checked for a certain electric blonde, who usually by now would have make Bakugo blow up about something.

"Where's Denki?" Kirishima asked Mina.

"Oh," she swallowed the food in her mouth before answering, "Him and a few others went to their rooms without grabbing dinner. He's fine." She gave a blinding smile before returning to her food.

"Well then I'll bring him some food!" Kirishima stated happily, standing up from the table. He picked up his second plate that he had yet to eat, making Sero pipe up.

"Dude you're so brave!" He said dramatically. "Giving up a whole plate of Bakugo's cooking. May peace always be with you."

"Yeah," Kiri stated sadly, "But its the manly thing to do! I can't let my friends go hungry!"

Kirishima's exclamation caused a cheer to erupt from his table, that was quickly hushed when Bakugo gave a glare.

With a quick smile Kirishima started heading for the dorm rooms. Passing Tokoyami in the hall he made his way to Kaminari's room.

Opening the electric quirk user's door the red head went in with the plate in his hands. "Dude you can't just skip din-"

Kirishima was cut off as Denki fell from his desk chair onto the floor. A look of panic crossing his features.

Denki sat there, his golden eyes staring widely at Kiri. He was just sitting comfortably at his desk, drawing. He would usually do this, and it wasn't uncommon for him to be sitting in one of his many secret skirts. No one has ever really bothered him this late in the evening. He had felt comfortable in his bright skirt when he was drawing by himself, but having another person in the room changed his whole mood. Now he was absolutely on edge.

They both awkwardly stood there, staring at each other for a few moments.

"Dude, you good?" Kirishima walked further into the room and set the plate of food on the blondes desk.

"Uh, I'm still figuring that out." Denki said, almost in a daze. This has never happened before. Sure Kiri and his other friends have burst into his room at random times but not once had that happened while he was trying on his skirts.