Falling

Luca and Alberto were building there Vespa and they are ready for a test ride. They start going down the hill and Luca grabs on to Albertos waist and burrows his head into Albertos back. They go up the ramp and Luca feels it this feeling he's never felt it before, he thinks to himself "is this love", but how could he know he's only 13, they start to fall into the water, they splash into the water and then  they swim to shore Luca wonders if Alberto feels the same way.

      As they walk back up to the tower Luca's hand brushes against Albertos; Luca quickly moves his hand away and apologizes, Alberto says " you don't need to be sorry around me Luca, EVER.".  They climb up the tower and make a small fire and eat dinner. Luca lays his head in Albertos lap as they watch the sunset.

      Luca feels Albertos hand brushing against his hair.Luca sits up and blurts out "Alberto do you like me, like, like like me?",  Alberto starts to blush and says "Luca you are my best friend and also my only friend but I think I do have feelings
for you, please don't leave me I can't lose you too.". Luca stares at Alberto in awe and says "you will never lose me.". Alberto kisses Luca and Luca kisses back. They kiss for awhile before falling asleep under the stars.