Chapter 1 : Bad Luck

Boboiboy let out a heavy breath, which his friend who was next to him realized, who else but Gopal.

"Huh ......." Boboiboy's face was very, very lacking in spirit, making his friend weird, because often Boboiboy is full of energy.

"Boboiboy? Are you ok? That was a long sigh I heard" Gopal, who had been a good friend of Boboiboy since childhood, knew Boboiboy very well so that he knew that Boboiboy was not himself at that time.

"There is nothing. I'm just tired. We just returned from our mission yesterday, and we already get another mission. I'm tired~" Boboiboy stretched his body on his soft bed.

Yes, they are in their rooms in MYS Kebenaran (Papa Zola Space Ship in BBBTM2). But Captain Papa Zola was not there that day because he had to return to earth, his wife called.

So, because of that, Yaya and Fang are the ones who drive the spaceship because they already have a spaceship pilot's license ▪︎3▪︎ Since when did Yaya get it, don't ask.

"Well, that's all? It's okay, it's not like you're not used to it. We've been doing this thing for almost a year. TAPOPS is like that, there are always problems everywhere. TAPOPS members aren't that many. Now now, try to smile A little. Don't give me that glommy face "

Gopal also made Boboiboy smile forcibly using both of his big hands. Boboiboy was only able to laugh a little at his friend's sudden action.

"Pffff- hehehe, whatever you say, Gopal ~"

.
.
.
.
.

3 hours later, they finally arrived on a small Planet that their Commender said for their mission this time.

Their mission is to find and rescue a First Generation Power Sphera named Alternetbot.

This Power Sphera is said to look almost the same as Invibot, just that Alternetbot has a darker color, which is blackish gray, and Alternetbot has 2 large gears that it uses to fly in the same place Ochobot's wings are, (Author does not know the name of the thing :'v ) and 2 more smaller gears that are on his wrist.

With the latest TAPOPS technology, now, MYS Kebenaran can be controlled remotely, like a remote control car. Fang even started putting MYS Truth in Autopilot mode, and they even started descending from the spaceship.

"So, what's the last information we get about this power sphere?" Fang, asked a question after stuffing their spaceship controller into his shirt pocket.

"We don't get much because this Power Sphera is a First Generation Power Sphera, and has never been saved by TAPOPS. Only recently has TAPOPS managed to track down Alternetbot, but he has been captured" Yaya, who flew over Fang's side, answered his question.

"It's okay ma! The important thing is, we know what Alternetbot looks like! That's enough" Ying who was next to Gopal, also interrupted.

"It's enough, but if we have to look for a week, it's not enough at all"

Boboiboy cracked with a frown on his face that was walking lazily. It looks like he really doesn't want to do missions for a long time, like with the bellbot before.

They just started the mission before the fire element came out with Boboiboy who was in a bad mood.

They first split into the small planet to find their target.

.
.
.
.
.
.

About 2 hours later, they returned to their original place, with a situation that is ..... er ..... difficult to explain.

Gopal was wounded here and there with thorns all over his body.

Fang with a soaking wet body.

Ying with a bulging head.