Yandere Meggy X Male Reader

(Y/n), was a (e.a boy, man, furry, idk,), a person who made friends with a group of people who called themselves the crew. Each one of them had their own unique personalities and cool traits, but along with that was their bad sides and things that made them sometimes annoying.

(Y/n) met these group of people a long time ago and was already a welcomed member of their family. He loved being there with them. And Meggy loved being with him. Those very special moments they would spend..

Back to the present time, they could be seen training for an upcoming splatfest, a competitive sports event which was very hard to win. Due to other tryharding and camping Inklings.

"Ugh, can we take a break? Imma tired and we've been doing this for hours." Mario complained as he stopped to take a breath. That was a mistake as ink splattered upon him which sent him crashing to the wall.

"Nope, sorry, Red. We really can't afford to lose this splatfest." Meggy said as she tried to shoot (Y/n), who was behind in some cover.

As ink ceased to fire at (Y/n), he slowly peeked around, only to see nothing. This scared him. He gulped when he felt a barrel press against the back of his head.

"Well shit." He cursed.

"Always watch your back (Y/n)."

*BLAM*

Just like Mario, (Y/n) was sent crashing to the wall. Only this time, Meggy actually gasped and ran over to check on him. He gave a thumbs up.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay (Y/n)? I'm so sorry!"

"No no, it's okay. How come you didn't check up on Mario thou-"

"CAN WE TAKE A BREAK NOWWW??" Mario loudly interrupted. He was seen finally standing after a couple of minutes, still in an awkward pained stance.

"Ok, ok, we'll take a break." Meggy declared.

The trio decided to rest near some tables. This area was mainly used for resting, cleaning splattershots, splatterifles, etc and for hanging out. But today, there weren't as much people here.

"There isn't a lot of people here as usual. What's up with that?" (Y/n) asked, as he continued to clean his own personal splattershot. Yes, that's right, splatterweapons must be maintained much as possible.

"Well, most people decided to use the other bigger recreational area on the other far side of Inkpolis." Meggy explained.

'Now no other stupid inkling or octoling can take you..'

"Hey, this is just a uh, question, but are done for the day?" Mario asked.

'Wow, for once Mario dosen't sound like a dumbass." (Y/n) thought.

"Hmm, ok. We've been training for the past 13 5 7 7 25 days anyway."

"Yayyyy :D" Mario cheered as he did a stupid dance.

After a couple of minutes of resting, the trio finally stood up. As Mario and (Y/n) walked ahead, (Y/n) noticed Meggy was far behind. (Y/n) always hated being watching by someone he couldn't see. Just as he was about to turn to Meggy, Mario was shot.

"MAAAAAAMAAAAA!"

Blood rushed out of his arm. (Y/n) quickly moved over and began to observe the wounds. Multiple chuckles from Meggy finally made (Y/n) turn his head.

"Meggy what THE FUCK?" (Y/n) shouted.

"Finally just us now. After all this time. I can have you."

Meggy began to approach (Y/n) which prompted him to point his splattershot at her. She begin to chuckle even more as if to warn (Y/n) she's combat experienced and is way better than him.

"Stop it. Get back. STAY THE FUCK BACK."

"I hate to have to do this, but..."

Meggy fired at (Y/n)'s arm. He shouted in pain and was knocked out shortly a few seconds later. Meggy knew a place where she and her lover could stay. So, she took him with her and went there. A place, no one knows.

"Heh heh. You're mine. You understand that (Y/n)? Mine."

Mine.