He's the one, She's the one. [One Direction | Harry Styles | Fan Fic]

Authors Note -

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to welcome you to my new book. The others are on hold for now and I am terribly sorry. I am absolutely in love with Harry Styles so I decided to write this fan fic. He's just perfect. In fact all the boys are perfect. Love them all, mwuah!

I hope you have fun reading, love M.

Chapter 1

Summer's Pov

"I told you Mia, I'm not going to be one of their non existent fan girls." I shouted over the loud music and singing. "What do you mean Summer? Please, just stay." Mia pleaded. Her grip on my arm was tight, but I was strong enough to get loose. "You're in a crowd full of millions of other beautiful girls. What makes you think they will actually notice you?" I said walking off. "But Summer!" I heard Mia calling from the front row.

I pushed through the screaming crowd and slowly made my way to the exit that was to the right of the stage. I stepped on a girls foot, but she was too busy drooling over the boys to even notice. I finally made my way out.

"Excuse me." I said to a security guard who was standing in front of the door. He was wearing a black t-shirt that said 'Security' and holding a walky talky. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked me crossing his arms. "I'm leaving." I replied sharply. He looked confused for a moment, then said, "But no one ever leaves a One Direction concert." He stated. "Well there's a first for everything." I argued, "So please, just let me out."

"She wants to leave." The security gaurd said. "Huh?" I said not realizing that he was talking to someone on the stage. I turned around and saw Harry Styles, one of the members of the band, crouched down.

Harry looked down at me with cheeky eyes then he smirked and said, "She's coming with me." The security pushed me towards the stairs that lead up to the stage. "Hey! What? I never agreed too -" Before I knew it, I was up on stage. Harry grabbed my hand and held it. He lead me up to the middle inbetween the rest of the boys.

"Hey everybody," Harry announced, "This girl tells me she's One Direction's number one fan!" The crowd roared, camera flashes coming from every direction I was nearly blinded. "I never said that!" I scolded at him. He held my wrist tighter and whispered near my ear, "This is what a beautiful girl like you gets for trying to leave our concert." I winced and said, "Ow!" As he continued to tighten his grip.

"This song is dedicated to her. What's your name sweet heart?" Harry said through the microphone. He held the microphone under my mouth, I hesitated before saying, "Summer." Harry gave me an approving smile then continued, "This ones for you Summer."

The boys started singing Kiss You. Harry held on to me, not loosening his grip on my wrist. Then he made me dance with him. He held me by the waist and forced my arms around his neck. The crowd went wild.

He looked at me with his green eyes, showing off his signature bad boy smile. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Do you want to leave now?" He whispered in a seductive way, leaning in closer. I leaned back a bit and whispered back, "More than ever."

Sorry for the short chapter, but it's just the beginning and will become longer. Did you like it so far? Please comment, vote, fan and all that good stuff.

Hey you, yeah you, the one reading, I just wanted to say, thank you and you're all beautiful.

-M.