Chapter One: Prologue

Author Note:All the things happen from where the story ended in Final mission
If you know what is High&Low feel free to read it✨And hope you will enjoy it
If you don't know,hurry and go search High&Low series and return here pleaseBut I need to warn you that in this story Smoky isn't dead.I never wanted him dead and I believe that you feel the same too.So let's go

5 years later
It was a big day in SWORD.It was a day which Yamato and Naomi was getting married.After many fights and many things happened these two found out that they love each other they finally realised that they should go out,and the most importantly they should get married.Ofcourse this marriage didn't happen simply.They fought almost every day.Just stupid things:Yamato got into fights,Naomi wanted him to left Sannoh and every day,every day it was same story.Thanks to Cobra and other leaders they finally got along and Look:They are getting married for REAL.
If we need to talk about SWORD members,they really went along well,just sometimes they were also like Yamato and Naomi:They fought over a little things:
-Hyuga fought with Rocky about his club's HIGH SOUND SYSTEM when he came to Club Heaven;
-Murayama fought with Cobra over and over about takoyaki.He loved it but when he comes to Ittokan to eat it Cobra always said that he is child.

Look they didn't grow up.

Todoroki as always tried to defeat Murayama but always he failed.

Housen guys befriended with Oya guys after all the things happened.When one of them needed help another one always lend a hand to them.

Rude boys changed their route after the explosion.There was abandoned factory area near Sannoh.Then all the people who rescued came and lived here with their lider Smoky.
But after 1 or 2 years later Smoky was send to America by the strong argument between SWORD liders to get healed.They arranged money and send him to America's hospital saying him-We need you,also your people,But we need you healthy and strong.Make sure you come back stronger than us.

This is all for now✨I will try to write new chapter for tomorrow🤞🏻Hope you got satisfied ❤️🤗