42

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

December 28th, 2022: 12 p

December 28th, 2022: 12 p.m.

December 28th, 2022

Dear Diary,

Wassup, wassup it's yo girl Noelle mf Brewster and I'm back in the mf cut hoe. Lemme stop before y'all hoes think I got married without y'all, but anyways hey y'all it's been 8 months since y'all have heard from us and it's time for me to update y'all.

So first we gonna start with our ages because it's December meaning all of our birthdays passed except for Novani's of course, but anyways yo girl is now 25, my handsome fiancé is now 26, Kai and Lolo are both 5 and are now in kindergarten, and Novani is officially 10 months today.

Over the last few months Giovanni and I got our house builded and we furnished it and now that's where we're staying at the mf Brewster Estate I know this may sound bad, but never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be a home owner like never now look at me and my fiancé on this big ass plot of land that we now own purr.

This house is so big and spacious and has a lovely backyard for the kids to play and before y'all ask yes we have pool covers on both of the pools in the front and the back because we don't need any accidents even though both of our kids can swim.

I know y'all probably wondering when the wedding gonna happen blah blah, and to answer that sometime next we already have our colors and everything we just need to set a date and get everything else figured out.

The next thing y'all probably worrying about is our porn account we haven't been active on that account since I started showing with Novani, but that changes next year literally on the first we just wanted to enjoy ourselves off camera for awhile so we both decided to wait so we can finally do a chart where we film for all 12 months.

Anyways, lemme show y'all the new chart because things have changed since we now own a home and things like that and we opened up new accounts and stuff and before y'all comment on the "2023" date keep in mind this is for next year the only thing that gets updated is the money we take out and add into our accounts.