Hate To Be You...

Hello my Luvs:)
So like here's another one, like Ik I'm not done with the other one but I'm the author here and I was like hey new idea:D
Anywho....
Let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time: 12p.m
Weekday: Friday
Where: U.A

•third person pov•
"Hey Shinsou!"

The blondie with a black stripe in his hair yelled as he was waving & walking towards our beloved purpled hair sleepy boy.

"Hey Kami."

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today, dinner is on me."

The blonde said confidently as he was walking with Shinsou to the cafeteria.

"Sorry, you know how Monoma is. He doesn't like me hanging around you, let alone taking me out somewhere."

A sigh came from Denki,

"Alright, fine...can we atleats have lunch together?"

Shinsou looked at Denki-

"Yea, otherwise you'll be sad forever"

"I- would not, liar!"

"Yes you would"

Laughter came from both of them as they ended up in the cafeteria and getting lunch. As usually sitting with BakuSquad was always pleasant for everyone...

•shinsou's pov•

Spending time with Kami and his friends is always nice, specially with Kami, he always know how to brighten up my day somehow. Magic I guess, not even my boyfriend can make me smile like Kami does. He just complains and diss a lot of people, including me.

"Hey Eyebags, looks who coming your way" that BakuBitch said with a smirk, I could tell it was the one and only.

"Hitoshi! Why are you hanging around with these 1A peasants, specially that loud, idiotic blond."

"Hey, watch your mouth Monoma or we'll have to do it for you."

I hear Bakugou say with angry in his words.

"You don't scare me, none of you do. Let's go right now!"

He grabbed my hand and I got up grabbed my tray and looked back at them.

"Later Losers."

I heard-

"See ya, tch- whatever EyeBags, Byeee, later Toshi!"

I knew Kami was the one that called me Toshi, which I didn't mind but Monoma didn't like it at all.
Once I put my tray away, we made it towards the hallway with no one around.

"Why were you with them and why did that idiot call you 'Toshi' "
Monoma mocked the last part, but Kami wasn't a idiot...well he was but still.

"I was just eating lunch with my friends babe, stop getting so worked up."

He didn't look happy-

"Please, you could get better friends and better style to."

I looked at him with disbelief-

"1st of all don't talk about my friends like that and 2nd were in a school uniform..."

"Oh yea, we'll get better friends- ok, love ya."

And with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left to who knows where.

"Love you to..." I sighed

Time for class again, I guess...
I headed for class and meet my dad/ Aizawa Sensei, chilling on his phone.

"Hey, how was lunch."