Cat Girl part 1

Finally, a long day of work over and done with. Matt is finally free to go home and relax, working as a delivery driver for his local pizza chain is tiring work after all. He heads home in his car, listening to smooth 80's japanese pop songs to try and unwind. He wouldn't really consider himself much of a weeb, but he definitely likes japanese culture. On his way home he remembered he wanted to go to walgreens, to pick up a few things. He walks inside the store, and notices immediately that there is nobody else there- save for the lady running the cash register. Relieved, he walks over to the isle that has condoms. He has been getting closer to a girl at work lately, and he really hopes in the next few days he might have the chance to go on a date with her. Not really knowing if he will have sex on the first date he figures the condoms would be a safe bet just in case anything escalates. He stops by the drinks to pick up a diet Pepsi, his usual, and heads to the register.

"Having a fun night tonight, I see" The cashier remarks to the man.

"Not tonight, but hopefully one here soon" Matt replies. What an awkward interaction, not one his social anxiety appreciated much. He can hardly use the restroom in a packed restaurant alone- much less discuss his sex life with a complete stranger. Either way, he takes his bag of condoms and beverages and begins the walk to the car. The ride home is completely uneventful, just having to maneuver through the construction that has been going on all over his town's major highway that he uses to commute to and from work. As soon as he enters his house, he quickly realizes this is not going to be a normal night.

-

Sitting on his couch is a girl, he thinks, dressed in a maid outfit with thigh high pink socks, no shoes, and cat ears. She turns over and looks at him, and seems very excited to see Matt walk through the door. His face turns red as soon as she looks in his direction, unsure of how or why she is in his house so late at night. After a few seconds he manages to mutter the words "Umm, uhh- who... who are you?"

"Well I'm your girlfriend, silly! Come sit next to me! I've been a good kitten all day and have been waiting for you to come home. I missed you!" Okay, so this is definitely the weirdest thing that has ever happened to him. He has had some odd interactions but this one is the craziest. Matt hasn't dated anyone since high school. His luck with women, and men, is one of the worst on earth. Confused, he walks over and sits down. As soon as he does, the girl in the maid outfit throws her arms around him and hugs him. Again, Matt's face turns red and he asks "Do I know you?"

"What do you mean, silly? You're my Senpai!"

"Huh? I've never seen a girl like you in my life!" Visibly hurt, the girl nearly begins to cry. She obviously has some type of deep connection to this boy but he clearly has no clue who she is. He tries to make her feel better by patting her on the head, and she immediately perks up.

"See! I knew you knew who I was!" "What do you mean?" "Senpai always gives kitten headpats!" "No, wait, I was just--" "Yay! I love you Senpai!!" She begins nuzzling his head and purring, just like a real cat. As soon as she does, he puts his hand on her head again. He begins rubbing the top of her head, and as he does he accidentally touches one of the cat ears she is wearing. When he does, the ear twitches! These are no decorative cat ears! This girl is a real cat girl!