~1~

fluff :3

It was July 31st, 2021. Kaya and Bee had lived together, it was about 6pm Saturday. Kaya was at work while Bee was asleep at their house, They had different rooms but sometimes Bee or Kaya would get nightmares and sleep in the others bed.

       ~• Time skip•~
              7:30pm

"Bee im home!!" Kaya yelled out from the front door. She was excited to see bee sense they hadnt seen him sense 2pm.

Not getting a answer from Bee, Kaya walked down the hallway to check Bees room, standing in front the door that said
"Bees room of Bees"
Knocking softly before opening the door to see a sleeping bee, cuddled up with a blanket and their stuffie from when he was 10-11. Him and Kaya were 20 and 22, Bee being the youngest also meant being the shortest, and the most bullied.

Kaya smiled softly from seeing her friend sleep. Kaya knew Bee had a crush on Kaya, and never wanted to admit that.. Kaya liked him back. Bee had liked Kaya sense he was 12. Knowing that Kaya probably didnt like them back, Bee gave up trying to make Kaya love him. That meaning Bee stopped asking to "platonicly" make out, have sex, kiss.. ect.

Kaya walked up to the youners bed, admiring Bee. All his features, His fluffy black/red hair.. Light freckles.... And those blush colored lips... Bee was perfect in Kayas eyes. If only Kaya could confess.

Getting out Kayas thoughts, She climbed in the bed slowly, making sure they dont wake up the younger.

Snuggling up behind Bee, hands on their hips, chin on his soft fluffy hair. Kaya soon fell asleep to the soft sounds of whimpers from Bee. Bee normally would whimper, not from bad dreams, but kinda a way of snoring.

Kaya fell asleep. Knowing Bee was safe.

---------------------------------

309 words!

I LOVE YOU KAYA<3