Disclaimer

I am in no way a professional at reviewing any written forms of entertainment/art. This is purely my opinion based on my preferences. Its purpose was to give other readers an idea of what the story entails and help them decide if they will read or not. Or giving the author an idea of how a reader perceives their story (if they come across this review.) By no means that have I rated a story low, means that I am degrading or insulting the work/author. I will be constructive as much as possible if this circumstances arises.

All stories involve in here is not mine. The only thing that is mine are information on top of what the author provides such as title, the author itself, summary (unless I've specified for those stories that the author does not include one)) and tags. The review is my opinion and mine alone.

I mostly read same sex relationship stories between men. But I sometimes comes across with heterosexual ones. So this will be a mix of both but majority will fall from the former. Just check the tags to see which of the two is the story being reviewed.

I also don't read incomplete stories. If I've read and reviewed one, I will put it in the status and write the reason along with the review. As somethings authors labeled a story completed and not put in the description that it was discontinued.

I've also included additional tags as some author didn't tag their stories or have missed important tags like the main pairing or the genre of the stories. This is mostly encountered from those with no descriptions or stories from other reading platforms.

The title, details and photo that I will use along with the review will be the one in use at the time I've read the story. And I don't think that I will be able to update it again after that in case the story change or has been taken down.

Please don't judge me by my opinion. If you don't agree with mine or you want to add yours, you can comment your opinion and let us respect each other's opinion by not commenting on it negatively or not commenting at all. Thank you.