THE ANOMALOUS CASE

As we go through life, we experience many forks in the road - turning points - that interrupt the normal flow of everyday living

As we go through life, we experience many forks in the road - turning points - that interrupt the normal flow of everyday living. They often include our first day of school, graduation, loss of a family member or close friend, winning a sports event, a first job, wedding, birth of a child, a divorce, retirement, and so on. Most of us would have hundreds to choose from, some far more dramatic than others. Often our best stories lie in the seemingly minor forks in the road experiences or rather they make one go through all aspects. When one is forced to become villian in their own story the circumstances shows it's mend or either the turns the life to the least expected.

Monica Mehra, one among the crores of inhabitants in india, a typical middle-class woman who leads an undercover life as a government agent. Working with a National Investigation Agency special cell has trained her enough to show the world what is required to what is necessary. Wanting to keep her family safe from the perils of her profession, she lied to them about being a corporate professional.

 Wanting to keep her family safe from the perils of her profession, she lied to them about being a corporate professional

She recently came in course with mind snubbing and uncanny case which got her out of the stance to investigate.
The environment was gloomy and Monica was moving along in a dark alley. "Ah! What a sane mind, why should I be wandering in streets at night like this patrolling, while he is still roaming freely among this 1.3 billion huge population?
Well, who is to be blame for letting him out? If I become a victim it's quite fair, after all as investigating officers it's our duty to catch him. Rather would I ever know where he is or atleast who he is?"
Monica was prowling the area with her other work mates. The service vehicle moved along the silent valley making it howl.

Her thoughts were puzzling but not even for a moment she was scared. She was rather hoping to meet him in person. She has been working on this serial murder case for months. Yet it's a shame that the culprit leaves his initials at the scene and still they fail to trace him down. He was a master in his field.

It's not like he kills people every day not even per week. It's been 3 murders for past 3 months and November is coming close. On every 15th day of the month he slaughter. To be exact it's first of November today. Reporters have done quite a research and thanks to them the police has been criticized all over the town. Whether they were subjected to criticism or not she herself was alerted for the murderer whose talents are quite something.