Mayhem

Authors Note/Warning: I've had this book planned on the back of my mind ever since I first saw the movie when it was first released. I want to say that THIS will be based on the movie, I'm not a metal fan and may not know much of the band, but I was I intrigued by it and all the history surrounding it. Do don't be offended by saying "that never happened" this is based on the movie again and the portrayals the actors did.

This book will have many adult themes but I will have a few things added in which weren't part of the movie like a certain someone sleeping around with various women since that never happened like the movie exaggerated it to be. I doubt people will read this book but this one im determined to begin and finish.

**************

Our story starts in Norway, 1987. The black metal scene was just beginning and Mayhem were the most infamous band when they got the recognition they always wanted, but it wasn't for the right reasons...

"Hey! Quiet daydreaming and make sure to focus on us this time!" A male voice angrily scolded me. I looked away from the window and turned to the guy with long brown hair, he is Øystein Aarseth or also Euronymous, he likes to be called that instead.

I quickly jumped up from my spot and focused myself behind the video camera. The band began to heavily play their instruments.

Euronymous on guitar.

Jørn Stubberud as Necrobutcher on bass guitar.

And Manheim on drums and percussion.

Euronymous continued to sing and playing his guitar heavily until his little sister showed up and interrupted him. "She's such a little shit." He groaned and glared at where she left and back at me.

"Again." I pressed play and focused the camera on them again.

Jørn is the one who introduced me to Mayhem one year ago. Euronymous claimed I was just another groupie trying to be in the band and such. I proved myself that I wasn't.

He ignored all of that and has seen that Jørn and I are like brothers.

Since day one he has hated me. I tried to get along but he'd just keep his distance, whenever I'd talk to him all he'd do was nod and look away. So I gave up and only talk to him when necessary.

He didn't want a girl being part of the band of friends of them, but Jørn insisted him in letting me join him, he told me that I could record them. A family member of mine owns a studio so hopefully I'll ask him to let Mayhem in and record some things professionally.

"You know? I think I'm out." Manheim said when the guys finished playing.

"You're out?" I asked confused and the blonde guy shrugged his shoulders.

"The fuck you mean?" Euronymous asked getting angry, already knowing what Manheim meant.

Jørn and I exchanged looks but stayed quiet and listened to Euronymous discuss with Manheim. "We'ee gonna get a new drummer then! A better one." He shouted when Manheim climbed up the stairs to the basement and left.

We listened Euronymous curse when he placed his guitar down and covered his face. "Let's head out, I need a drink." He reached for his leather jacket and hurriedly ran up.

I hurried and followed both guys, they got a couple of drinks and sprayed painted the bands name on a wall which was hidden in an abandoned underground like building or bridge. Hopefully the police won't show up again.

"I can't believe he fucking left!" Euronymous threw a beer bottle next to where I was and making it shatter when it hit the wall behind me.

I curses at him for almost hitting me but he ignored and continue to drink. "I know someone who can replace Manheim." Jørn said.