Chapter 1~The Short Man

Hello my Beautifuls c: Hehe okay well idk what to say.... I just want you to read and enjoy I don't want rude comments or any of that stuffies! Yeah this is my 2nd LevixEren book hehe c: First one is called (ErenxLevi) High School Love. Check it out.. I really don't like it as much but read that also! :D (KEEP AN EYE ON DAH PICTURES! PLEASE CLICK ON THEM!)

~Dino~

"Eren get up!! I'll be leaving to get to the airport in 30 minutes!!"

"Ugh I'm up Mikasa!!" Eren got up and walked out of his room to the living room seeing Mikasa dressed up.

"Finally Eern! Come and get me a hug before I leave! I'm going to miss you!!" Before Eren could speak Mikasa hugged Eren and kissed his cheek goodbye. She let go and walked out the door.

"Mikasa wait!!!" Eren opened the door.
"I'll miss you too!! I love you sis!!!"

Mikasa smiled and got in the taxi, and drove off. Eren sighed and went back inside shutting the door behind him.
What a life. I wonder what Armin is doing in 5 in the morning. He thought to himself.
Soon Eren's phone rang it read : Armin

"Well hello Armin didn't really know you would be up this early."

"Well you told me that Mikasa will be leaving early and like why not I get up early as well and come over?.. By the way can I come in? It's kinda cold outside still.?"

"Really Armin?... I'll be right there." Eren hangs up and let's Armin in.

"You know. You kinda freak me out sometimes Armin."

"I try my hardest!" Armin smiled and sat on the couch.
" So what time are we heading to volunteer?"

"Uhh it's 6:00 now so let's leave about 6:30 a.m?"

"Okay sounds great."

"I'm gonna get changed.. I'll be right back."

I went up stairs and got my volunteer uniform on, and walked down stairs to get my high brown/black boots on.
Armin stood up and smiled, "Ready to go?"

"Uh yeah." I got my phone and the house key, putting them both in my pocket. We walked out and I locked the front door. Armin and I walked to are volunteer building. It was pretty big. Of course we gave homeless people a place to stay. We got there and started to clean and I bumped into this short older looking man and fell on my butt.
The older man didn't seem to feel a thing.

"Owe..." Eren rubbed his head and looked up to see a man about 5'3. Black hair and grey/ blue colored eyes. They were beautiful.
"A-ah sorry... About that..."
The older man held a hand out to Eren.

"Well are you going to take it or get up in a wet spot and fall again making a seen?"
Eren grabbed the older mans hand and he pulled Eren up with easy.

"My name is Levi Rivalie. I'm sorry but I never saw you here before? What's your name Brat?."

"What did you called me?. My name is Eren.. Eren Jeager.."

" I called you a Brat.. And now I have to clean this whole floor again because of your ass landing on it and plus your boots are dirty.. So get up and help... we have an hour and a half to get this room spotless again." Levi grabbed a broom and handed it to Eren.

"Uhh.. Okay?" Eren started to sweep up the room. Levi was all over the place racing dusting and wiping all over but yet got every dirty spot. It was like he had a power or something.

Once Eren was done with sweeping. Levi gave Eren a bucket filled with soapie water that has 2 rags in it.

"Hand wash the floor and make sure you get everything if you don't I'll make sure you'll do it by yourself." Levi grabs one of the rags and starts washing the floor scrubbing like a rag-doll. Eren grabbed the rag and started scrubbing leaving the dirt and scum left. Soon Levi was done with his side completely spotless. You could probably see your self in it.

"How are you doing Brat?" Levi froze up.

"YOU GOD DAMN BRAT YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO HAVE THIS FLOOR SPOTLESS BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

Eren got scared and started to scrub harder on the floor breaking a sweat. Levi looked over him and every time Eren would miss something he would point it out and role his eyes. Eren finally got done. He stood up and wiped his forehead.

"About time brat... We have exactly 5 minutes before the homeless come.." Levi turned around and turned on some fans to dry the floor.

"Let's go." Levi opened the door leaving. Eren followed.

There was people circled around someone on the floor. Eren pushed though the crowed to see his head caption for his group having an heart attack.

"SOMEONE CALL 991!" Someone screamed. Eren took out his phone and called the ambulance and soon they were there. The doctors took the head leader of Eren's group Mrs. K to the hospital.

Erwin the leader of Levi's group came in.

"Okay one of my volunteers will be leading Eren, Armin.. the others." he sighed.
"Blah...blah..blah... The one who I'm putting as leader for them is Levi.. don't ask why.. Levi don't get hateful with them. I'll talk to you later... I don't want to hear anything about this if I do you will be cleaning the basement!" Erwin walked off.
Levi ran up to Erwin.

"Why do I have to watch those Brats!? Why couldn't you choose someone else!"

"Levi your the only one who cleans in my group. It's best if you help out the younger ones... they have more rooms and cracks you can clean. and besides your almost 19 you need to get more responsibility to yourself.

"B-But-"

"No buts.." Erwin left Levi.

Levi sighed and got with his new group.

"Okay who ever was in Mrs.K's group get your asses in your room! We have talk about the rules." Levi pointed to the room and watched every single kid walk in. Once they were sitting in the floor Levi shut the door.

"SHUT UP!" The kids instantly got quiet.

"You will be calling me sir.. Nothing more ,nothing less. Rule number one, all of you will clean. Non of this half ass either! Every room in this building will be clean. Rule number two, anyone who bullies anyone will be facing me. Rule number three, who ever calls me by my real name will face punishment.
Does everyone understand?"

"Yes Sir!" The whole class said.

"Now get your asses to work."
Levi handed out cleaning rags, buckets and brooms out to the kids.
Soon some of the homeless came, and stayed in the rooms Levi already cleaned even the one Eren helped with.
The volunteers cleaned the other rooms 24/7 until it was time to go.