Pilot

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope says, looking up at John B. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Hm..." John B thinks for a second. He is currently standing on the roof of a building, as the rest of the crew sits below him.  Pope stands, watching the boy on the roof, JJ is sitting with his legs dangling off the ledge and y/n is laying on her back, attempting to balance a half full beer can on her forhead.

"Should I do it?" John B asks.

"Yeah, jump" Pope encourages, "I'll shoot you on the way down." he says holding up the drill in his hand and aiming it at him.

"You'll shoot me?" John B says, pretending to be offended.

"Yep." Pope answers and then makes a gunshot sound.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." The girls voice rings out as she walks out of the doorway.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" y/n says, still focused on the beer can balancing on her head.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kiara says.

"I can't have cold towels." y/n says.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kiara calls up to John B.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ says.

"Whoa! Oh, shit" John B yells, stumbling a little bit and dropping his beer.

"Of course you did," JJ says as John B lets out a groan "Smooth."

"And, there it goes" y/n says as she sits up and takes a sip of beer. "A-plus" she adds, clapping.

"Dumbass" Kiara says and rolls her eyes. "Hey! hey, uh, security's here."

"Let's wrap it up." JJ says "Boys are early today"

"Yeah lets go, guys" John B says.

"Gary is that you?" y/n calls out to the security guard. "Long time, no see"

"Good to see you man!" JJ says, "Is it time?"

"You two are askin for it" Says the security guard, trying to chase after them as they all start to run.

They are all hooting and hollering while the guards call out to them to stop. John B starts up the car and they hop in, y/n grabs JJ's hand as he pulls her in and then they both hawl Pope the rest of the way in.

Everyone starts calling out to Gary as he chases after the car.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise."

"Come on, Gary!"

"You got this dude!"

"You're gonna give him a heart attack."

"You're so close! You can do it. There you go." JJ yells, tossing the sweaty security guard a beer.

"They don't pay you enough, bro." y/n says, falling back into the van.

"Guys, stop. Stop" Kiara says, pulling JJ back in.

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." JJ argues.

The Outer Banks, Paradise on Earth.