the first time we meet!

You woke up one morning and you thought you had woken up early however you find that you haven't woken up late due to the fact that you stayed up a but to late for a school night. You rush to put on your uniform and some form of breakfast. As your running to get to school you run into someone. You start to blush.

"I'm really sorry sir!" You said slightly embarrassed

He himself was rather red. "No no don't worry your fine" he started "Why are you in such a rush though?"

" I was on my way to Kaibara Municipal High School" You stated "I woke up a but late. "

From some God forsaken reason you looked at his clothes quickly realizing that you two are going to the same place.

It seems he's noticed this as well as he asks if you would like to walk to school with him. " Slightly blushing still you give your answer. "Umm sure? " You guys start to walk.

When you guys get too school he stops as to ask you a question.

"Hey I've realized we didn't get each other's names." He asked calmly

"My name is Y/N" you state "How about yours?"

"You have a really pretty name." He expressed "um My name is Kyo"

"By the way which homeroom are you in?" He asks

"My homeroom is 3-b" you said a bit confused,

"OH I have the same home room as you!" He said a bit louder then a whisper. "Would you want to walk to class with me?"

"Sure!"

-Time skip-

As the teacher was was giving a lecture you feel like someones eyes we're on you watching. You turn around to see kyo staring at you looking quickly away as he sees you looking back at him.

"Oh wow was he really looking at me?!" You thought mind leaving the lecture. Looking back at him he seemed lost in thought mind long gone from what ever the teacher was saying.

As you turn around again you noticed a note was on your desk. You open it and it says "sorry" it's clearly from Kyo. You wonder how he even got it on your desk though. Slightly blushing you barely notice the bell ring. After class, the loud ass speaker turns on announcing that the students will being getting dorms (why? Cause why not)

"You will get the keys from your homeroom teacher after school or during homeroom." The person talking said "if your roommate and you aren't a match feel free to tell a teacher and we will sort it out. Boys and Girls will be able to share dorm if done responsibly."

You make the choice to get your key after school wonder how the hell the school made the dorms so fast without the students knowing.

-time skip-

After 8th hour you make your way back to homeroom to get your key. Once there you see Kyo talking to teacher seemly to get his key as well. After getting your key and somehow getting stuck in small talking with your teacher, you notice Kyo waiting in the hallway. He starts approaching you which unsettles you a bit but you shake it off. Making quick conversation you remember that you have to head home really quick to tell your family the news and start packing.

You start to wonder if you had a choice to not live in a dorm, you settle on the fact it's probably already to late.

The next three days pass by like a blur. Homework gets done, you stress about about moving because your in high school and this is a big change for you, and all of the sudden your in your dorm with all of your boxes realizing that you probably don't know your dorm mate. Wondering who out of all the people in this school your dorm mate could be.