1️⃣♾1️⃣

Laila POV ❤️
Buffalo, Ny

Today is my first day of freshman year in high school .. I really don't wanna go but u have to .

I have a older brother named jayvon .
He's a sophomore.

I'm a blood . I've been in a gang since I was in 7th grade . My brother also is in the gang too but he don't want me in mess or want me to get hurt .

Right now I'm getting dressed . I put on a white tank top . Black Nike shorts . And Air Force 1's .

My hair reach the middle of my back so I put it in a messy bun and did my edges .

I grabbed my black jean jacket , my phone and my bookbag . I don't wear purses because I feel like it's to much girly stuff .

I don't talk alot . I'm more of a nonchalant loner . I don't have friends because everybody calls me weird or mute .

They say I'm weird because I don't talk or have friends so no one ever talked to me but I really dgaf tbh . I only talk when I feel like something needs to be said .

I'm waiting on jayvon to come on . He takes forever to get dressed .

I don't have a job but I turn 15 in 4 days .
I don't do anything for my birthday because that's the day my dad died .
He was my bestfriend . My mom lost herself a month later and started talking hard drugs .

We never seen her ever since .

My street name is Ms.Draco . I don't really do anything but sell on the corner and hit licks wit my brother . I smoke weed when I'm stressed or to keep me calm .

I have anger issues and don't know how to control them . I also have anxiety . That's another reason why i don't talk to no one .

"Jayvon hurry uppp" I yelled . He take long to impress his lil girlfriend .

"3 more minutes . Hollup" He said .

I sighed and walked downstairs . I grabbed me a juice and sat on the couch .

He finally came walking downstairs . He had on black jeans, white tee and Air Force 1's . He had long dreads so they was hanging down in front of his face .

"Finally . Take me to the gas station I need a bluntville " I said .

"Shut up and come on" he said .

"Shut up mook" I said .

{Mook= Gay}

We got in the car and I grabbed the aux .
I played {Key Glock- Mr. Glock}

"They got me fucked up
Ayy I'm right back on they ass, yeah
They done made me mad, uh
I been keeping calm
Constantly keep making cash, yeah
I been getting bag, after bag, after bag, yeah
Presidential shit, I ride my Maybach matte black, yeah
Call me Mr. Glock, shooters in the front and back, yeah
Yeah I'm on my Memphis shit
These bitches coming in a pack, uh
These niggas pussy, cash straight cow, cat in hat, yeah " I rapped

We got to the gas station and I got out . I walked in the store and went to get me a sprite, hot Cheetos, and 6 slim Jim's .

"Yo lemme get a uhhh... vanilla bluntville" I said and put the rest of my
Stuff on the counter .

4 boys walked in the store and 1 stood by the door and the rest got wht they was getting .

The store man put my stuff inna bag and I put a $20 bill on the the counter and told him keep the change .

I grabbed my bag and the boy at the the door was just staring at me . He had on a black tee ,black Nike shorts and Air Force 1 's . He had tattoos on his arms and neck . He had long dreads .

He was fineeee😍😩 .

"Duh can I get my face back " I said .

"Girl shut the fuck up nobody was looking at you" he said . His voice was deep ash

I lifted my shirt and tapped on my gun .

"Idk who u talkin to but don't play wit me in this store" I said .

He lifted his shirt too and said "Watch who u talkin too" He said and evilly smiled .

My eyes flashed black for 2 seconds and I smiled then they turned to normal again and I stopped smiling and walked out the store .

"The hell took u so long Laila?" Jayvon asked as I got in the car .

"Dude in the store was checking me so I showed him not to mess wit me" I said and shrugged .

"Ok whatever u say lay" he said

Lay was my nickname he gave me when I was 5 . He was the only one that called me that . We never had any family that actually cared about us so he raised his self and me .

We finally got to the school

We said in the car for 10 minutes.
The school didn't open till 9:30 and it was 9:20 .

I rolled my blunt and smoked it wit Jayvon till the school doors opened .

We got out and walked in

"Be safe lil one and text me if you feel uncomfortable .You kno the code if sum happen or go wrong " he said hugging me

I said ok and we went are separate ways . I walked to my first period which was math .

I already knew my classes cause my brother brought me here with him before .

"Class we got a new student . This is Laila " the teacher said

"Hey" everybody said . I just nodded

"Call me lay" I mumbled

"Girl what speak up" one of the ghetto thots said

I jus gave her the Death Stare and she looked scared

________________________________

First time 🤷🏽‍♀️

How I do?

Update??

Question??