Aoba x Reader Lemon

A/N: This was requested by @animefreak_143. It is a lemon which means smexy times. Don't like, don't read. Not a difficult concept. Sorry for any Oocness and mistakes. I don't own anything but the general plot.
-----------------------------------------
You sat next to your best friend, Koujaku, while having dinner at your boyfriend's house. Said boyfriend was currently glaring daggers at the laughing man next to you. Aoba was pissed. Even Clear had noticed. Actually, Aoba was pretty certain that everyone had noticed. Everyone but you and Koujaku. The two of you seemed to be lost in your own little world and it was killing the blue haired boy.
"Do you remember that one time we got stuck in the closet together. It felt like we were in there for hours!", Koujaku said to you, laughing loudly.
"Oh my gosh! That went from seven minutes in heaven to seven minutes in hell!", you responded, laughing just as loudly.
"It wasn't that bad!", Koujaku said, pretending to sound offended.
"You weren't the one that hit your head! At least I didn't have to kiss that face of yours!", you said, still chuckling.
"I'll have you know that I am an excellent kisser! I'll show you if you'd like."
Your laughs were interrupted by Aoba's chair scraping against the floor.
"I'll be going to bed.", he said, seething.
"Are you alright babe? Want me to come with."
"No no. Wouldn't want to interrupt."
"You wouldn't be interrupting anyhting cutie."
"Really? Cutie? That's teh best you've got? You used to call me cutie, Y/N-chan.", Koujaku said, interrupting Aoba.
That's when the blue haired boy lost it. He turned and went upstairs to his room without a word, leaving you, Noiz, Clear, Koujaku, and Tae-san alone.
"Jeez, what's his problem?", Koujaku asked, giving Y/N a questioning look.
"Maybe he's upset because you've been hanging all over his girlfriend.", Noiz said, getting up to leave.
"There's no way I upset him. Aoba is one of my closest friends, pin head!", Koujaku retorted.
"Whatever. Thanks Tae-san. See ya' Y/N.", Noiz said, stretching and yawning.
"I should probably go to. And you should go see what is wrong with Aoba.", Koujaku said, giving you a hug and leaving with Clear. You turned to Tae-san and offered to help wash up but she only told you to go see what was wrong with Aoba. You walked upstairs and opened the door to the familiar bedroom. You saw Aoba sitting on the bed, facing away from you.
"Aoba?", youi questioned from the doorway.
"What?", he said snappily.
"What's wrong?", you said, moving closer to the bed and sitting on the edge of it.
"Why do you care? And why aren't you still hanging out with Koujaku? I'm sure he's far better than me."
"Aoba.. Are you jealous?", you questioned tentativley. Surely you hadn't made him jealous. Koujaku was your best friend but nothing more. You were certain Aoba knew that.
He turned to face you and you saw a hurt look on his face. "Yes."
You felt your heart break slightly as he looked into your eyes. You moved one of your hands to cup his cheek and began whispering, "Why? You know that if I wanted Koujaku then I would be with him right now. But I'm not. I'm with you because I want you Aoba. All of you. The good and the bad."
He continued to stare into your eyed when he suddenly had you pinned to the bed. You felt his mouth on your neck, sucking and btiitng.
"What are you-ah- doing?", you gasped out.
"Marking you as mine.", he said, trailing up to your ear where he whispered, "I love you."
"I love you too, Aoba."
He slid his hands up the t-shirt you wore and pulled it off your head. His lips trailed down to your collar bone where he nipped and sucked while unclipping your bra. You were a moaning mess beneath him and he loved it. He threw your bra to the side and latched his mouth to one of your breasts, sucking. You arched your back and whimpered. The two of you had done this plenty of times before but this time felt different. It felt more passionate and heated than it had ever been before. You moaned even louder when you felt his hands unbuttoning your jeans and rubbing you through your panties. He circled your nub through the soaked fabric until you were shaking beneath him. He snapped the elastic band against your hip before pulling your panties down and thrusting his toungue into you. You screamed and writhed in pleasure but gently pulled at Aoba's hair, trying to get his attention. He sat up and chuckled as you tugged at his clothes. He straddled your waist and took his shirt off. While he was taking it off you fliipped your positions. After you situated yourself over his hips you pulled his shirt off and began to work on hsi pants. After those you took his boxers off and stared hungrily. Aoba flipped the two of you again so he was on top and returned to his previous task. He slipped one finger inside you and curled it. You whimpered and pleaded for him to hurry up. He chuckled and added another finger while lapping at your clit. He began scissoring and thrusting his fingers in and out of you while sucking on your hardened nub. You were just on the verge of climaxin gwhen he pulled his fingers out and moved up to capture your lops in a passionate kiss. While you were distracted with the kiss he swiftly entered you. You moaned loudly into the kiss, pulling away to breathe and tell him to move. He began thrusting in and out of you almost painfully slowly. You were a whiny mess beneath him. You were begging him to go faster, harder, to do anything. Finally he relented and began thrusting faster. Soon his nimbel fingers found your clit and began rubbing in slow circles. You hips were bucking up to meet his thrusts whe he said,
"Y/N.. I'm so close.."
"M-me too, Aoba."
With one particiualarly hard thrust, you came loudly, yelling out Aoba's name. His orgasm followed shortly after. The two of you were a panting mess of tangled limbs.
"I love you Y/N. So very much. Please don't ever leave me."
"I love you too Aoba. And I would never leave you."
Soon youboth fell asleep in eachother's arms.
-------------- Meanwhile downstairs----------------
Tae-san looked up in the direction of Aoba's room.
'Damn kids.", she muttered, returning to her cleaning.
---------------------- End ----------------------
A/N: Ta-Da! Yeah so this sucked but thanks for reading!