His 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧

[Tabi's POV]

On a busy but quiet night, I was just walking down alleyway all by myself. I sat down in the alleyway and took out a drink of beer and took a sip. Some girl I regret meeting keeps bothering me in my head. Every time I think of her, I just hate her even more for what she did.

It makes me want to commit mass genocide. I needed to escape from my issues of her, the only way is to for me murder her for manipulating me. For being a fake ass bitch who never cared about, only dated me for the sake of using me! I already killed a couple of people at this point, but I was yet to find where she was this time.

Although, I was angry but I felt like I needed something to keep my mind of my issues with her. So, I chugged the rest of my beer, got up, and walked out of the alleyway. I threw it in the bottle in the trash once I got a chance, of course. Suddenly, I heard someone calling me...

"Yo, Tabi! Where ya been dude?"

I turned on to see my one of my close friends, Agoti. He was across the street, smiling and waving at me. I went over to him to see what's up. "Eh, I just went to go somewhere to be by my for awhile," I responded.

"Are you okay man?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. I just needed some time to think."

"Alright...anyways, wondered if ya wanted to watch a concert tonight?"

"Well, that depends. What time does it does start?"

"Somewhere around like eight-thirty."

"Sounds fair, meet you there!"

After that, I started walking back all the way home. As soon as I got home, I eventually began feeling that feeling of regret and agony. I couldn't stop thinking of her. Every time I think of her, I have gotten utterly disgusted. I wanted to punch or kick something, but before I did, I tried calming myself down and went finding something that would keep my mind off of this.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and chose a crime film to watch. I enjoyed watching crime films, they were the most interesting to watch, at least to me they were. I kept watching until eventually, I fell asleep. Hours later, I woke up to see that the movie was over. I missed the rest of the movie, however I didn't care much as I just turned of the TV and sighed.

Suddenly, I just remembered about the concert Agoti was talking about. I quickly checked my watch to see what time it was. It was almost eight forty! I went and quickly put my shoes and ran outside and closed and made sure to lock it. I had ran all the way there in quite a rush. The location of where the contest was not far, so it wasn't long before I had made it to where the concert. I went over to a Agoti trying to catch my breath. "Sorry I'm late... Did...did I miss anything?" I say still trying to catch my breath.

"Eh, nothing really happened yet, but something is about to happen in a few moments, so it looks like you came just in time!" he explained winking.

I turned over to look over to see a young lady up on the stage. She had tan skin, messy, carmel brown hair, brown eyes. She wears a white tank top with a upside down red triangle outline on it, dark grey shorts with six golden buttons in front, black earrings, a black bracelet on her right arm and golden one on the left and black heels with semi-transparent stockings. I noticed that she was smiling but looking a little worried at the same time.

Despite this, she introduced everyone her song and sang. Suddenly, I had experienced this warm feeling from her...she was like the most beautiful lady I have seen. Her voice, her hair, all of it. Who was this lady? I wondered. Eventually, after the song ended the concert was over and it was time for everyone to go. The lady onstage went over to the back and I ran to follow her.

When I came over, I saw her sitting down on the floor with her head buried in her arms. I heard muffled noises...I couldn't really understand what exactly was, but soon I could hear...crying? I went over and sat beside her asking, "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, sorry if I worried you or anything," she excused wiping her tears. "I should probably get going now though," she says acting as if the situation where she was crying disappear from her mind.

"Wait!" I exclaimed before she could leave. "What's your...uh...name?"

"I'm Ayana," she replied.

"That's a nice...er...beautiful name."

She giggled and asked, "What's yours?"

"W-well..." I stuttered being hesitant.

Ayana was about to say something, but I just interrupted before she could, "Oh, well I got to go now. I'll see you some other time, maybe."

"Oh, uh...bye then!" she says waving happily.

I pulled up my hood up and quickly ran out of there. I was hoping to get home without anything getting in my way, however I managed to accidentally stumbled into Agoti. "So, looks you've been busy," he continued, "What's on your mind Ta-baby?"

"Nothing," I tell him then proceeding to walk home.

Agoti stops me putting his hand on my shoulder and says, "Aw, come on. I know you got a crush on someone Ta-baby, just-"

I cut him off yelling to the top of my lungs...

"Agoti, how many times do I have to tell you?! Stop calling me that name! I don't have a crush on anyone just leave me alone!!"

Agoti looked at me shocked, "Whoa...okay fine I'll stop jeez."

He quickly walked away, and I sighed turning around continuing to walk home. I felt bad for yelling at him like that, I didn't want that to happen but I just was pissed with him doing that. Especially since he used that nickname he used to call me a lot that I hate so much. I needed to calm down though, so I went to turn on some music to hopefully calm my mind.

Even though we just met, I still have that picture of her in my head. That girl at the concert, Ayana. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, those all felt appealing to me. And her songs, they were so beautiful, they show how beautiful she is. I was nice seing her there, I just wonder if one day I can see her again.