Curses and Discovery

(Once Upon a Time is a TV show available on Disney+ that I highly recommend!)

[Past in italics]

A woman rode a horse through a forest. Eventually she found herself in a clearing wear a glass coffin sat, seven dwarves around it. She ran up, putting her hand on the coffin.

"It's too late, she’s gone." One of the dwarves said. The woman refused to accept that. She asked the dwarves to open the coffin, so she could say goodbye.

The dwarves obliged, picking up the coffin lid to reveal a woman sleeping inside the coffin. The other girl leaned down and kissed the sleeping woman.

The woman woke up with a gasp, sitting straight up. She looked over at the one who woke her. "Charming, you found me..." she said, catching her breath slightly.

"You ever doubt I would Snow?" Charming responded, kissing her princess once again. Snow happily kissed back, the two embracing eachother in joy.

●○■□□■○●

"I do." Charming responded to the priest. She was smiling wide in her wedding dress, snow in a suit across frombher with a matching smile.

"And do you, Snow, take Charming to be your wife, through sickness and in health, til death do you part?" The priest asked Snow.

"I do." Snow said. Before the priest could even finish saying "you may kiss the bride", the two were kissing eachother. The people around them cheered.

"Well congratulations to the... happy couple." A voice said, the doors flying open. Inside walked the Evil Queen,ba person who had been a menace to Snow and Charming for a long while now.

"I'm here to give you both a gift. Or, more accurately, a warning. Not long from now, I will enact a curse and take everything you love. I swear it." The queen said. Charming grabbed a sword from the wall, throwing it at her, before the queen disappeared in a puff of purple smoke.

<*/^\*>

Dream sat in his apartment, a cupcake infront of him. It was his birthday, and like usual he was celebrating at home. Alone. He grabbed a candle from a box he had bought a few years ago and put it in the frosting.

He then pulled his lighter out of his pocket, sighing before lighting the candle. He took a deep breath, and then blew out his candle. After a few seconds his put his hand in his hair and stood up. It was stupid to thi-

A knock at his door shook away his thoughts. Dream tilted his head slightly. He didn't have anyone coming over. Not that he knew off, at least. He went up to the door, hesitating before grabbing and twisting the handle.

He opened it up to reveal... a little boy?