Hot N Cold 🍋

I hope your day is going well and you're drinking lots of water to stay hydrated! This is a lemon, yk the drill. Enjoy~
__________________________________

"You- have a whole wardrobe just for me?" You stated in awe at the simple extra dresser with an extravagant variety of clothing choices.

Shoto had slipped on his shirt seeing you stand still in uniform. "I placed it just in case, since we don't technically live together yet. I also 'donated' some of my clothes to you." He chuckled at the section filled with hoodies, large graphic t shirts and some pairs of sweats.

You smiled with a frenzy building all over you. "Thank you Shoto." You saw Shoto closer, tugging his arm towards you to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You're welcome baby. I would've bought one with a mirror but I'm certain the glass would've shattered." Shoto's ears glistened with a pigmented red.

You were taken aback while looking at the clothes. "I- so you're saying I'm that ugly?" You raised your eyebrows with a fiery glint.

Is that what that means? "Y/n- n-no you're not ugly in any way. I- thought well, I meant it to be that you were too beautiful for the mirror." Shoto saved himself taking a hold of your wrist.

He pulled you close to him touching foreheads. "So very beautiful." Shoto pressed his lips to yours, his free hand caressing your cheek.

You kissed back, feeling Shotos soft lips move against yours with a sweet passion.

Shoto forced himself to move away from your still tempting lips. With a devious side smile he held your arm and waist, dipping you down to the ground.

You let out a scared cry as Shoto shot you back up. "Wear whatever you want my love." Shoto whispered giving your ear a kiss and moving away.

Not a second later Eri came prancing in with the tablet Shoto bought her. "Hi mommy hi daddy!" Her voice was pitched high as she waved with excitement in a frilly red sundress.

"Hi my princess." You were brought back to your senses, seeing the tablet with a slime video playing.

Shoto smiled and went over, picking Eri up in his arms. The little girl giggled holding onto his neck. "Are we all gonna go somewhere together?"Eri asked with a plastered smile on her face.

"Yes we are Eri. We just need to wait for mommy to get ready." Shoto saw you picking a few things from the dresser already.

Eri nodded. "Okay! Daddy can you watch some videos with me and we wait for mommy? Please?" Eri 'activated' sweet round puppy eyes on Shoto.

Shoto felt Eri cling to him and gave in. "Of course we can Eri. Y/n we'll wait-" "Let's wait on your bed and watch shooting games!" Eri interrupted, recently discovering the older kid videos from Natsuo.

"I- okay." Shoto nervously sent you a glance nudging Eri, in which you returned it.

________________

"Where are we going?" Eri asked you swinging her legs in her car seat.

"We never discussed that Shoto." You looked at your boyfriend seeing him type something on his phone.

Shoto smiled putting his phone in the middle compartment, being skeptical you caught a glance seeing a blue dot with a gps signal starting.

"We didn't but I have something in mind." Shoto hid a mischievous smile starting the engine.

"I think I'm gonna worry." You checked back at Eri seeing her with a smile, her horn slowly spurting with the recent positivity.