#1

3rd POV.
It was a quite rainy day, some would say it rained cats and dogs, some others would dance in the rain, but because there where so many villain attacks recently, Izuku Midoryia, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou and the other pro heroes had a bunch of work waiting for them.
Also a big problem was the damages that where made while fighting and the finances couldn't ceep up much more, what made a lot of people lose their home and not be able to find a new one, the worst was that the villain attacks where mostly not over either.
More people where getting out of hand, more people getting mad at the lack of ability and wanted justice, more people wrote and received death or attack threads.
People where getting scared and there where not enough Pro heroes to fight all the attacks what also increased the villain amounts, because of the angered people that switched sides.
There was not enough time to train more "gonna be heroes" but also not enough heroes to even be able to handle this situation so the needed these "gonna be heroes".
Midoryia was mostly active...well everywhere; at the desk, in Aktion and even finding time to try to train "gonna be heroes" and visiting his mom's grave, she died of natural causes, what means as much as; she got old and needed to go, she died peacefully, just before the chaos started, Izuku was happy that she didn't need to see all of what was going on.
Todoroki on the other hand was more focussed on; in Aktion and sadly paperwork, the one thing he didn't need to worry about was his dad, whom also died a while ago, leaving him, his siblings and his mom alone, she herself sadly also passed away (I know a lot of dead parents, sry), Fuyumi, Todorokis sister was a good 'houseceeper' though, she was actually getting quite togh, being able to almost knock out Natsuo, who was actually trying his hardest to help, but accidentally walked behind Fuyumi whom was cooking, thought natsuo was a thief and hit him hard, at least they knew their sister could defend herself. Shoto still needed to work on his training skills when it came to the "gonna be heroes"
Bakugou loved the Aktion and paperwork, but the kids...the "gonna be heroes" whom he just called "wanna be heroes" or even "brats", they made him lose his sh*t sometimes, he got frustrated easily and didn't like them giving up, but upon that he tought them how to be self-confident, what some of them really needed.

Bakugou POV.
The rain was getting on my nerves "I hate this weather", I complained, "makes it hard to fight." I actually had thought I was the only one standing at the window, but it turned out otherwise as Deku this looser almost -almost- scared the living S*t*n out of me as he asked why it was so terrible, the villains might even also not Like to fight in Rain and they might have more time to train, themselves and the kids.
"As if I cared about those sh*ts" I harshly respondet.
"But you would love a brake of this constant villain attacks?" Deku argued back.
"Tch" I glared out of the window, just waiting for the kids to arrive, which we would actually be training today, as if 'brake' I'ma give you a brake when I punsh you into the f*ckin sun stupid nerd. He laied his head on my shoulder him haven f*ckin grown and being a sh*t much taller then me, I wouldn't fight back because I needed my voice for the brats, Todoroki also came to us and handed us paperwork left from yesterday, well actually just Dekus, because mine was already done, the nerd groaned, Todoroki also seemed to feel the urge of a cuddle as he hugged us both from behind.
"What the f*ck Icy hot!?" I bonked him on the head.
"You looked cold" he responded in his normal emotionless tone of voice ,not much about him had changed either, unless, that he had grown a lot and his voice had deepened, just as he said that I remembered that I was standing there a blanked covering my shoulders, I needed the heat to keep my temperature okay, so that it was easier for me to crate explosions on colder days in case of a sudden villain attack. (for those who dont know: Bakugou CANONLY creates his explosions from his 'sweat') I just turned my mug in my hands and ignored both.
As the little rats finally arrived I yelled at them to go change or I'll kick their asses, as Iida corrected me I hissed at him, these brats where 2Minutes late, I don't care if the floor was to slippery to run, if I would say that and come to late to prevent a villain allack, it would be a disaster, we need these kids to behave and learn.
I waited another five minutes in the training area, already fully dressed in my hero costume, "You brats, the next time we will need to practice for you to f*ckin change faster!!"
"What if we don't want to?" a known voice asks, I didn't realize it at first but it was this kid Kota, that we met at Boot Camp in 1A once,(for me still little) Eri was standing next to him giggling, I did not like them together, Kota taught Eri bad things, although I kinda think that that brat knows what he's doing.
"SHUT UP AND GET TO TRAIN!" I squinted my eyes at him, after a little staring competition and me winning, they where supposed to train their quirks in twoteams, Eri and Kota actually in one team, had a quite good Taktik, as Kota fought a fire with his water quirk, Eri used her age shrinking Quirk on a tree, at times this process was to fast though and Kota needed to quickly water the plant so it wouldn't die.
One of the other kids actually had a quite impressive mutation quirk, he could transform into a dragon, he was somehow related to Kirishima, nefew or something, but that kid needed to believe in himself to get to that point of transformation, Kota and Eri actually tried helping and talking good things to him, he did transform, but was so shoked, that he directly transformed back, Eri applauded, but accidentally killed her plant by not paying attention.

Hey, I hope you enjoy <3 and if you don't, tell me how to do it better or let it be <3 Have a great day full of chicken nuggets <3 (maybe ain't even gonna be that short of a story, gonna try uploading some time soon <3)
Word count: 1149