Part 4

So I massaged my aunt 's milky back and tied her bra and lowered the salwaar kameej that she was wearing. But this was bearly the beginning of what was about to come . As we all know uncle was out of town and I had come to stay with my neighborhood aunt for 2 days ( PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY).
So after massaging her back I was a little bit satisfied but I wanted to enjoy her navel and every inch of her milky smooth belly. But she was wearing salwaar and the belly wasn't even visible. She thanked me for the massage and said she was going to prepare the lunch and went into the kitchen. I watched TV for some time and then went inside the kitchen . She was busy working. So I went near her and just watched her trying to come up with a excuse to touch her waist ,navel or back. But I wasn't able to come up with any excuse , so I just went there and pinched her waist (over the kameej ) to be honest I wanted to touch her skin but that was the best I could do . She startled and laughingly said what are you doing?. I just laughed and said nothing just fun.
I started random talks with her while she was cooking. Then I placed my hand over her waist. She didn't mind. I started to caress and rubbed my hand over the kameej but I wasn't getting satisfied.
Me: aunty it's not feeling good.
Aunty : what?
Me : ( I just looked at my hand over her waist) and winked .
Aunty : what do you want , Kabir?
Me: ( I just lifted her salwaar and touched her bare smooth waist it was like buttery soft.)
Aunty: looked at me with suspicion and said what are you doing ?
Me: aunty it's just I like to touch there , just to play , is it ok and (made a cute face)
Aunty : just smiled , this was a green signal for me.

So I went behind her back and lifted her kameej and then fixed kameej in her bra strap for the back and waist side. But the belly was still covered. I slowly started to caress her back and waist . It. Felt so good. I kept touching her bare back and side hip folds while pinching them sometimes.

 I kept touching her bare back and side hip folds while pinching them sometimes

And kept pinching and touching and enjoying those hip folds for 10 mins. While aunty made umm... Ahh.... Noises.

Read next part to see how I finally enjoyed her navel!!