JUST ONE NIGHT

A/N: well, welcome! I thought of this idea in a dream, um I am using Flip's undercover name as Clyde I thought why not, the irony. Well, most chapters will be 1,500 words so you get more updates.

Neon lights glared on my skin as I walked into the bar just outside of our little college town. My black pumps lightly clicking on the wooden floor before me. Most girls were in slutty dresses. I'd roll my eyes as they passed by.

I was in black ripped jeans and a bleached rock shirt I got from seeing Guns N Roses with my father a few years ago. I also had my attitude on blast for tonight. I really wasn't in the mood for some prissy bitch to be in my way of finding some guy to take home tonight.

I wasn't really into relationships, I just needed a guy to get rid of my urges and then leave. It was a win-win. 

I had a few guys stare me up and down, but I needed a rum and coke to get my nerves down. Yea I was confident, but I also needed some liquid luck to be on my side. 

"Lisa, can I get my usual poison?" I asked her with a chuckle. List smiled over at me and nodded, "You got it babe" She responded and started pouring my drink. 

The music was blaring from the speakers, never did I think the small town of Woodbury could rock so hard. I was swaying my ass and then felt a pair of hands on my hips. I turned around and was about to go off, but then see my friend Kerry's face. "Fucking hell bitch, you scared me." I sighed. 

She laughed. "You're such a little bitch sometimes" and rolled her eyes. I sighed and Lisa placed my drink down and I handed her a $5 bill and always let her keep the change. The woman worked hard.

"You going to find someone tonight?" Kerry asked. I shrugged. "Hopefully" I replied scanning the room.

All the guys just looked like from the college, or some biker guys I really didn't wanna get a dangerous group. I was interested in only trying to find the fuck them and leave them.

My eyes landed on a fridge of a man. He was taking orders at a table, and his raven hair flowing down to his shoulders and shaping his well-formed face.

My eyes devoured his body looking at how strong he was, his broad shoulders hugging the red flannel, and sending shivers down my spine. 

A small smirk laded on my face. "Oh I know that face, you found him" Kerry laughed and looked over at who I was looking at. She almost spits out the drink she was sipping. "Fuck who is that?" she said breathlessly as I was.

"I don't know, but I am gonna find out." I hummed in excitement. Ready to play the field. I walked over to Lisa and smiled at her. "Need another?" she asked. I shook my head. 

"Who is THAT" I emphasized toward the man in the flannel. She smirked and shook her head. "I should have known with you. His name is Clyde. He just moved around these parts. Needed a job so I hired him. Has no history though." She stated pouring drinks for the people to the left of her.

"I like Clyde" I hummed. Lisa laughed. "You like any man that's tall, dark, and handsome," she said. I nodded as this was true, but this man seemed much different.  I needed to get to know this Clyde character... 

"Mind if I take him to the back?" I asked Lisa giving her a pleading look.

She rolled her eyes and gave a soft sigh. "Fine, but don't scare him off. He works hard." she chuckled.

I took a quick shot and fluffed my hair. You got this y/n.

I walked my way over to where he was standing and tapped him on the shoulder.  The positioning into my confident pose.