Chapter 01

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
My annoying pink cupcake shaped alarm clock went off. I didn't wanna go to school knowing that my life gets most screwed up there. let me tell you about myself.
My name is Alexis. I'm 17 and was born on January 12th (also ZAYN's bday from one direction XD) and I am an orphan. no family whatsoever. the only person u could ever depend on is Calum. a sweet cheesy funny guy that is with me in thick or thin. lately I have been cutting and my suicidal rate was going higher and higher the second. the main reason for that was Luke and Regina. Bullies. I was running late this morning as I almost fainted from all the hate in twitter, Instagram,Facebook ,etc. basically anywhere I look or go I get hated on. I could never please anyone. Sometimes I think that is why my parents died. they died all because of me.the guilt kept burdening me. But then I came back to reality took out my blade from my iPhone case and started to cut. I then messaged calpal to come and pick me up. he replied within 15 seconds I'm already outside. he's so sweet he knows me so damn well💛💙💜💚❤️. It was a school day. another day full of beatings,bullies and being in another place where I know I'm not wanted.
I hate school. Can't stand it.
BUT AT LEAST I HAVE ONE AND 1/2 more years then IM OUT SUCKERS :P.
Hopefully those school years fly by really fast, like my weekends. My weekends mainly consist of homework, Netflix, social media, eating, chilling out with friends. That's basically my life.
Wish me luck on this magical crappy mystery ride called LIFE.
I hear honking and I know he's there. Outside the house him and I share.