Just a dream

As I was engulfed in darkness, I got real nervous, not the type of nervous when you're scared but the type of nervous when you're being blindfolded by your crush.... then my arms were slowly and cautiously tied behind my back, with what felt like a tie, I slightly whimpered, causing her to chuckle, even though I can't see I could tell that she was smirking.. are you scared ma? She asked.. n-no I stuttered at the sudden asked question, she chuckled again,  I'll go slow at first, just because I can see how tense you are, she said, she was right so I simply nod, she slid between my thighs with her lower area, grinding against my front, a small but desperate moan escaped my lips, unintentionally, eager she says, I just blushed and turned away, she then took her free hand and turn me toward her face I assume since I was blindfolded, slowly moving her hands down and around my neck to get a firm grip, holding me in place, bunny she said, a confused me ask, huh, bunny is the safe word she repeated, goose bums went down my spine, wondering why would I need a safe word, my mind began to wonder then I felt cool air against my throbbing bud ( clit), I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, can I?, she asked for permission before begging I nodded away then she began, thrusting two fingers in me, it was a bit painful but then the pleasure took over, i whimpered once again and closed my legs but was stopped half way with hips pressing in my crotch, "aah" I said as she began to go faster, I was beginning to get overwhelmed with pleasure but just as I really starting to enjoy she began to slow down, confused and slightly angry I lock my legs around her hand and started to grind on her fingers, I groaned out of frustration, what it is ma? She asked obviously smirking by the tone in her voice, I-i stuttered didn't know what to say, what tell me, she said I stayed quiet, you want me to continue she asked, I nervously shaked my head, beg me then, I was taken back by her request, huh? I said beg me, in a more dominant voice, my sub side came out instantly as I lowered my head, in a soft low voice, I stuttered again saying" I-I can't" why not she asked , " I just can't " with her fingers still inside me, she began slowly teasing me, driving me crazy, I literally couldn't take it anymore, " please, I blurted out", please what she said, obviously knowing what she's doing, I couldn't take the teasing and the edging anymore more so I put the pride I had left behind and said " please fuck me, please, slut me out, I'm yours so do whatever you want with me, just please"gasping and taking a step back to look at me to see if that request really came out my mouth, she then said " your wish is my command" and with that she thrusted back her two fingers into be without a warning, hitting my walls, rapidly, instinctively I arched my back off the table, rapping my legs around her waist, she then found a Rhythm in pumping in and out and stick to it, Without realization I began to moan louder and louder,she then lowered her head to my ears saying " you sound good ma, I could do this all day" a blush crept up on me and i unconsciously hid my face in her neck to muffle my moans, she took a step back causing my legs to fall from her waist and she" no,don't do that, lemme hear you scream" still holding back my moans, she said " who's pussy is this" I mumbled yours, but she didn't hear she asked again but louder this time, I didn't wanna answer, realizing my stubbornness she sank her finger deep then curving them sending me over the edge, I released my moans and began to scream y-yours, d-daddy, you-rss in and out between breaths I then felt my walls tightening realizing I'm about to cum when she puked out suddenly causing me to gasp, she then begin to eat me out, driving me even crazier, moaning loud and also frustrated because of the restraints on my arms which are making it impossible for me to grab onto something, I felt my legs go weak and began to tremble as I came in her mouth, still eating me while I ride my orgasm out, she clean me up while I'm coming down off my high with her tongue, I'm still in shock about how amazing her head game is, untying my hand then helping me off the table top because my legs were still weak then as I was about to remove my blindfolds, I was woken up by banging on my door, fml right?

OMFG WHAT IS THIS😂