The Universe

Several upon several universes, all stacked on top of each other and below each other, Thousands of them, Millions even! It's wonderful! So many of them... all working in harmony together, keeping things inline...

   And then it happened. They clashed.

  And for Class 1 A? They were the most effected by it. The classroom started to shake and a loud humming noise started emitting from everywhere. The desks imploded and chairs melted... everyone looked at each other panicked and some of the students passed out from the humming.

  "What is that..?" Ochako asked, backing up to a wall before she fell forward clutching her head, a scream tearing through her throat. Others became collapsing, Tsuyu, Tenya, Shoto, Eijirou, Koji, they all were on their knees clutching their head in between their hands.

  "Deku... is that you?" Katsuki asked, glancing at the corner of the room that had a shadow that was slowly taking form of Izuku, before it started to turn into a ball. Then splitting. And then starting to form again. Izuku fell onto the ground clutching his head as well. It was killing him... felt like someone was trying to pry it open with their bare hands.

  More mists started filling the room and dividing. Then it stopped and multiple bodies hit the ground.

  "What the hell..." Katsuki asked, backing up to the wall looking at everyone.

  There were 6 of Izuku, 8 of Katsuki, 3 of Tsuyu, 5 of Ochako, and finally, 4 of Mina

  Izuku stood up shakily and looked at his other selves, one was small, the way he looked before he started training, one was translucent, one had a darker aura about him, one looked straight out of a fantasy novel, one had a bunch of tech gear on, one had scales on him, and the last one had round goggles and what seemed to be a tool belt.

  Katsuki looked around and then at the other versions of himself. One had scars all over him, one had an eyepatch and a hook for a hand, one had a dark mist looming above him, like one of the Izuku's, one looked like a knight, one had glowing tools that seem to float around him on platforms, one had round glasses on and a book bag, one had normal clothing on with a necklace that looked to be holding something, and finally one looked frail and scared, yet Friendly.

  Tsuyu finally got up off the ground and all together her and her 3 other selves walked towards each other, inspecting each other. One had spots all over her and bright streaks in her hair, another one had on all black clothing and seemed to despise everything here, and the last one had on a crop top with a small frog on it and leggings.

  The Ochako's were all passed out floating in the air, one had big glistening wings, one had on a long dress that seemed to change color depending on how you looked at it, another had barely anything on, but everything that was a more private part was covered and she seemed to be sparkling, one again, had a dark aura floating around them, and then the final one seemed to have a hardhat on and a bright yellow jacket.

  The Mina's were look at eachother and gushing over each other outfits. One seemed to be half skeleton and half normal skinned, instead of being pink, one if them just had blue everything and black horns, one had a bag and a leather jacket, and the last one had a short shimmery dress on with heels.

  "Alright. Everyone line up, we need to figure out how you all got here."

  A good few of the others that just got here had hidden behind their normal counterpart, glaring daggers and looking fearful at Shouta; like he had done something very bad.

  Everyone got in line, the duplicates huddling close together.