Azeroth: Water is SO overrated

A/N before this starts; That is more so what they look like, the markings and wings are in after they fall into the place of Azeroth.

________

All plot belongs to me! I am inspired by a fanfiction I read to make this lovely piece of shit!!

(Will not be copying any actual things happening in that fanficion, and will be sticking to canon as much as I can.... but twisting shit every so often so I can have my plot and I can survive in peace)
________

Luminei sighed as they stared out the window of their work complex. It was a rather boring job, writing for a company they really didn't care about, but it was good pay and no one bothered them.

Probably would have stuttered over their words, anyways.

'It was also difficult to get into,' Luminei thought, rolling their eyes.

"Luminei," their boss said at the door. "I would like to see you decide which one you would prefer so I can jot that down and keep you happy, don't want one of our best workers to be unhappy and leave. Less profit."

Luminei nodded, internally rolling their eyes. 'I know damn well I don't work the hardest in this building, but go off I guess. '

Clicking a few times, the hours began to pass by faster, allowing Luminei to head home and finally get back to their guild.

Logging in, they greeted their guild members on their main troll Druid Aristic. They smiled and went to begin the questline on Argus, quickly learning they would have to farm better gear off the raid bosses.

Noticing the stormy weather outside, their brow furrowed, worried for their electronics.

Shrugging it off for now, they qued for Looking for Raid, tapping their hands on the board. Deciding to head back to the beginning leveling area for Trolls, also known as Echo Islands, they visited Vol'jin's hut. They really loved Vol'jin, he was their favorite warchief.

"Why did they put Sylvanas of all people in his place," they grumbled. "I mean, I understand the fact that Sylvanas is strong and independent but for fucks sake, she's literally the least mentally stable out of all of the horde leaders."

"Lumine, cmere!" Silvei, their best friend called, heading to their door.

"Supposed to flood soon, maybe even have a power outage. Just be ready in case it does happ- your que's up, anyways, be prepared for a disconnect."

Luminei nodded, turning back to their computer. Replying to a guild friend, they quickly entered the que.

'Maybe even a power outage? The storm must be absolutely horrible then, usually even the worst of our storms don't do that unless they're absolutely the worst... and even then that's due to something else that's major. Nothing I've seen so far could have caused that, not even a hurricane or something like that,' they thought distractedly, mindlessly clicking buttons to heal when nessisary.

A loud rumble was heard from outside, jolting Luminei back to the present. Joting warnings in the chat as to why they were about to disconnect, they clicked enter once more and the power went out.

"Of fucking course," Luminei grumbled. "Just as I was about to most likely get better gear. Oh well, I'm gonna go grab a waterbottle and a flashlight, head back in here and check the weather and such..."

Standing up, they turned and walked to the living room, heading into their "kitchen" and snagging water and the other flashlight.

"Hopefully the entire thing is going to only be an hour before it all pops up," Lumine calls as they call back into their room. The wind was howling at the window, and when they looked through the curtains, they noticed the rain was almost falling like bullets. It was honestly kind of terrifying.

"Is this some kind of Hurricane shit or is it just normal rain-?" Luminei gasped under their breath as they saw a misty green flash across the clouds.

Ok, so they guess it wasn't normal rain. Staring at the clouds, they noticed the same green again, a bit lighter this time however.

"Am- Am I hallucinating?" Luminei rubbed their eyes, and the mist green disappeared. Luminei sighed and turned around before jumping back in shock. They were about to walk- well, more like drop- into a portal in the ground.

"Fuck," they hissed. "Silvei?!" Luminei called for their roommate, only to be answered in silence.

Suddenly a huge orc hand reached out of the portal and patted around, making Luminei shriek and grab their proffessionally made dagger, stabbing into the orc's hand. They heard a slight grunt as they pulled their hand back, before reaching directly towards them.

"Oh hell no," Luminei jumped to the side and ran into the living room, only to see elves of some sort kidnapping a tagged and tied up Silvei.

"Silvei-!" Luminei called before being roughly turned around. "Fucking bitch," the orc grunted, making Luminei angrilly huff and stab him in the bicep. Ducking under his arm, they move back to their room and jump through the portal.

Falling through the air, their nose scrunches up. "How the fuck-" Luminei grunts as they look around at the empty air- "does one reach through a portal at this level of high?!"

"Logic," Silvei's voice says next to them, her eyes trained on theirs as she blinked slowly.

"Wait how did you end up next to me, I thought-?"

"Um I have no clue either but I don't believe that I'm solid..."

"... um ok..."

Then they plunged into water, knocking out the air in Luminei's lungs. They had no clue how they didn't die, but to be fair, Silvei had literally been floating next to them while Luminei fell.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around their wrist and were being pulled above water. Luminei gasped for air as they stuggled to say awake.

"Ey, you alright? That was one rough fall," and voice filled with laughter and a hint of irritation said as he supported Luminei stay afloat.

"Well, I never planned that, pretty sure someone either tried to summon me or they were insane or on a ship that moved and dropped me into this exact place," Luminei gasped out as they clutched the other's shoulders.

Where am I, where did Silv go, who is this, why are they helping me, when did WoW exist, I know fanfiction exists but this is to far, words flooding through Luminei's head all screaming at once.

"Hhh- Aye, let's get you to shore. The whole airship thing you said about was true, they left right before you started to fall." The make chuckled as they calmly paddled backwards, Luminei trying to help instead of being dead weight but the other just laughed again and forced Luminei to stop moving as to "not make things worse".

Soon everything went dark as my body was being carefully pulled to the shoreline.

Did I really just fucking make a FANFIC??? Really??? Totally isn't my normal... ermmm... type of book... yeah...

👁️👁️"