Annabeth X Reader

Hey, I just wanted to say that I have never done an X reader before (but I've read a lot), so I hope you guys enjoy this. This is also a gxg fanfic and there will be fluff. These characters are not mine they are Uncle Rick's. This is the first one-shot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV:

You were in your room sitting on your bed in (G/P) cabin bored out of your mind with nothing to do so you decide to take a stroll outside to the beach.

You make your way down to the beach and you dig your feet into the sand. Relief washes over you from the beautiful smell and feels that the ocean gives you. Lately, you have been crushing on Annabeth hard but she has a crush on Percy so you went to the ocean to relax. Because jezz Annabeth can make you on your toes all day long.

After an hour or so you hear someone running towards you so wipe your head around to see Annabeth Chace running full speed at you. Then you realize that she not stopping any time soon. You try to dodge her but you failed and instead, you get tackled by Annabeth.

"What the hell Annabeth?" You ask but then you see that Annabeth is straddling your waist your face goes a deep crimson red. Annabeth must have realized to because she also blushes and rolls off of you.

"Well you missed dinner and marshmallows so I thought that there must be something wrong," Annabeth says as she sits up. You sit up and look into her beautiful stormy gray eyes. This is your final chance to say it.

 "Well the problem is that I like you like, like like you, and I get it if you don't like me ba-" You were stopped abruptly by Annabeth kissing you. Annabeth fucking Chase was kissing you and you were kissing back. Fireworks exploded in your head, and it felt like the world just disappeared. It was just you and Annabeth kissing. After what felt like hours but was only minutes you guys stopped because of stupid oxygen.

"So I guess that means you like me too?" You ask.

"Ofcorse you big dumbo" she replied. 

And you both sat there starring into the ocean together.