Chapter 12

Normani's POV

8:00 am Tuesday, February 14 also Valentine's Day
I'm at my mom's house lying down on my bed watching Titanic when I was rudely interrupted by my phone ringing I answered it and it was Lauren she told me to come to Dinah's house because Dinah wanted to see me I don't know why but why not so I got up and just stayed in my pajamas put my Nike pink slides on and threw a jacket on then I went downstairs to grab my car keys and headed out the door I don't understand why they are asking me to Dinah's house at 8:00 am.

We have school at 9 a.m. luckily I got to sleep but I hope they did too I pull into Dinah's driveway and got out of my car and went straight to the door stood there and decided to finally knock on the door and Kehlani answer the door I heard Dinah yell that she's upstairs so I run upstairs and she's in the bathroom with a little girl who I've never seen before I looked at her confused and asked who is this?.

Dinah's POV

Umm let me explain so this is my daughter Maya please don't get mad at me that I didn't tell you sooner than now Normani looked at me and giggled I looked at her and asked why she was giggling she said that she's not upset because she loves kids Maya looked at Normani and said up please I told Maya that she had to wait till she had clothes on even though she had to put underwear on but she got sassy and said no and turned her back to me I called her full name ( Maya Kaylee Chanel Hansen)because I was tired of her being sassy and said come here right now it was too early in the morning to start with her and it was Valentine's Day yeah not the time to start.

I got Maya ready to go with me to my school I have no choice but to take her because I don't want her with her Mama anymore I told Mani that she can try to pick up Maya if she lets her cause she always cries when someone she doesn't know pick her up but when Normani picked her up she didn't cry at all and I was surprised at Yaya because normally she cries.

At New York High School

It was 9:45 am and everyone was in the cafeteria getting breakfast except Lauren because she hates the school's food so she waits till Dinah brings Donuts from the Donut shop one block away from school Right after Lauren finished her sentence she saw Dinah walking in the hallways with two boxes of donuts and little Yaya next to her Dinah stopped at her locker to put her books away and then headed for the cafeteria when she sat down Maya disappeared and was with Normani and SZA Normani picked up Maya and said hi my little papaya and tickled Maya.

2nd PERIOD Algebra 1

Aisa's POV

I was sitting in the middle of the classroom at my desk and then Lauren, Ally, Dinah, Kehlani walk-in the classroom at the same time together Dinah was talking to a little girl I've never met before I walk over to Dinah and say hey to her the I look at the little girl and say hello and she says hi and waves with her little hands and then I go sit back down and listen to the teacher so I can understand our work that we are doing in class but then I get a text from my sister.