Sunshine

"You are my sunshine-"

Sapnap had always liked it when Karl sang to him. It was soothing, helping him fall asleep on nights when his mind wouldn't turn off. Even now as his shirt soaked with his lovers blood, Karl sang to him. It was likely for both their benefits, but Sapnap didn't mind.

"My only sunshine-"

Oh, there's Quackity. Sapnap had known he was there too, it was just kind of hard to turn his head now. He could hear the other of his two partners though, soon realising that his head was rested on Quackity's lap. That explained why there were wet droplets hitting his forehead every few moments. Why were they crying again?

"You make me happy, when skies are gray-"

The sky was a bit gray then, clouds hiding the normal vibrant blue from sight and painting the sky a deep gray colour. Sapnap never liked cloudy days, but they made Karl happy. He'd endure anything for Karl and Quackity, why wouldn't he? Was that why they were crying?

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you-"

Sapnap wanted to tell them he loved them too. His eyes were really heavy, and that uncomfortable wet warmth was still soaking his shirt. Where was that coming from? Why was Karl still crying?

"Please don't take my sunshine away."

Sapnap liked this song. It was just as soothing now as it always used to be. When he couldn't sleep at night and his two lovers would sing him to sleep. He loved them. He knew Karl was telling him not to close his eyes, but why? He was really tired, he wanted to go to sleep. They could go on more adventures when he woke up, right?

Sapnap finally surrendered to his exhaustion, allowing his eyes to flutter shut. The last thing he heard was two faint voices saying his name, followed by brief "I love you"s. And then, "Goodbye."

~

This is really short and I'm not entirely happy with it but here ya go! Angsty Karlnapity!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें