Who are they?

Hii friends, this is my first book so help,vote and support by giving feedbacks and suggestions.
Tierra Ingrid gets ready for bed after her dinner with her foster parents in her small bedroom which has green walls and three beds(her's and her little twin foster sisters).
Soon in next few days,she turns 18 and she is planning to leave her foster parent's house though they remain affectionate to her,her foster mother's mom(grandma Kara) is real meany and self centred person to be around.
As she sits in bed,her phone rings in the nightstand.she checks the message arrived in her bestfriends group (BFF group).her besties are discussing about the new project which shall be assigned to them tomorrow in school. They failed to submit their assignments last time in scheduled date so they all have this new project to work on to score marks.
Another message from her boyfriend says good night love which she replies with good night and sets her phone aside gets to sleep.
She starts to feel the dark energy surrounding her and poking her with yearning deep for her soul to contact with it panic bubbles deep within her,
she opens her eyes to see her standing in a dark forest where branches are so thick to let the moon light escape but she highly doubted that place has any light at all, so she closes her eyes tightly and starts to listen, her trepidation is high enough she cannot concernrate on any thing around her but struggled to hear the two desperate voices her calling to come.Their voices sounded long apart from her yet their call seems to shake her very being to move towards them. These unknown voices held so much power,she felt herself shaking. She is a normal human but she could somehow sense the dark magic surrounding her. This strangeness seems to her apart.
She opens her eyes only to know it's dream and her alarm turns off.she gets ready for day and plans to share her weird dream to her friends may then that disturbing panic at that memory leaves her off.
Her boyfriend Liam messaged her that he can drop her to school. Liam Neeson is 20 yrs old and he works at Zoological park due to his love for animals and nature and he is studying veterinary in side.
They met 2yrs ago in the park where he works for the first time and become friends easily due to their similar tastes.Eventually became more than just friends. They have this companionship and love that other couples crave for. They never needs more words to talk or to feel close to eachother,they are comfortable with each other more in silence too.
Tierra walks up meet her friends before first class starts...

Other characters are introduced in next chapter.
Thanks for reading.