CHAPTER 4

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Just because his Wi-Fi wasn't on, he missed a massive warning and did the exact thing that he had to prevent from doing so.

Don't get out of your dorm?

That's exactly what he was doing.

Thieves?

His trauma. They were near him. His trauma was near him.

Heeseung gulped and looked around the hallways and it was too quiet that it creeped him out. He didn't notice tears forming in his eyes as he started walking slowly to his dorm. The lift wasn't working so he had to take stairs for many floors. He had to go up to six floors. He took the first step and the other and he successfully reached the fifth floor but with great difficulty because of the darkness and fear.

He suddenly heard a girl scream and a gunshot from the hallway. He turned to the left and pressed himself against the wall. He couldn't see anyone but he was crying now. He put a hand on his mouth to prevent a sob from coming out.

What was he going to do now?

His phone buzzed once again as he opened his phone, wishing that it won't be something bad.

There was a message from an unknown number.

He opened it up and saw a message.

''Where are you?? You were in the dorm before 12?"

''Didn't you read the notice? Are you crazy? Where are you?"

Sunghoon?

Heeseung was surprised that he actually messaged him. But it wasn't the time to feel or think about anything. It was time to run.

So he stepped away from the wall and started to run when he saw a guy a little farther away from him. He wore a black mask but it hung low a little. He had a knife in his hand as Heeseung stopped breathing once again.

(That's it.) Heeseung thought.

Heeseung's presence gained the guy's attention as he looked at him but Heeseung didn't even try to look at his face and quickly turned around. He started to run but soon got pulled back by his peach color sweater.

He gasped at the touch.

''You saw my face?" The guy spoke in a deep hoarse voice.

''W-What? N-No, I didn't. Please le-"

''If you lie, I'll kill you right here.'' He cut him off.

''No. I didn't see your face. I'm being honest.'' Heeseung said, trying to get out of his grip.

There was silence for a few seconds as the guy was thinking.