CHAPTER 5

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Shit!"

Sunghoon pushed both of them away from the path.

He pushed Heeseung against the wall which was actually a door. It was too dark so Sunghoon was sure that no one could see them as the door was inside the wall so they were in level with the wall.

 It was too dark so Sunghoon was sure that no one could see them as the door was inside the wall so they were in level with the wall

(A diagram for clear understanding.)

But just to make sure, Sunghoon pressed himself against Heeseung more, leaving no gap between them at all. Sunghoon put his hand on Heeseung's wound to prevent it from touching something else.

Heeseung hissed in pain when Sunghoon touched his wound.

''Sorry, but you have to bear.'' Sunghoon whispered in his ear.

Heeseung nodded and put his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

How much longer is this gonna last?

Sunghoon's right hand was on Heeseung's wound making his hand fill in blood and the other hand around his waist to keep him steady on his feet. On the other hand, Heeseung's left hand was on top of Sunghoon's which pressed the wound and the other around his waist.

They interacted with each other two times only and why was there a lot of skinship both times? They both couldn't understand this.

A guy walked past them as Heeseung closed his eyes tightly and hugged Sunghoon once again.

But the bad thing was, that a sob came out of Heeseung's mouth.

The guy stopped walking and turned around as Sunghoon's eyes widened along with Heeseung's.

''Oh, would you look at that. You both hid so well. I couldn't even see y'all.''

The guy came closer and Heeseung noticed that he wasn't the one who hurt Heeseung. He had a gun in his hand.

Sunghoon loosened his grip around Heeseung.

''N-No. Please. I'm so sorry Sunghoon.''

Heeseung whispered and grabbed Sunghoon's bloody hand with his bloody one.

Sunghoon was wearing a light blue shacket on top of a black shirt. He took the shacket off, revealing his white arms because his shirt's sleeve finished at his biceps. He wrapped it around Heeseung's stomach, covering his wound tightly, making Heeseung hiss in pain. But he looked at him confused and shocked.