CHAPTER 6

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Sunghoon carried the lifeless boy in his arms. He climbed the last journey of stairs. Cursing at them as he reached the 10th floor. He saw their dorm and a little smile formed on his face.

(Finally..)

He looked at Heeseung who looked so pale in his arms. Heeseung felt so light in his arms that he could even run. So he ran a little towards the dorm and entered quickly, shutting the door behind with his feet.

Sunghoon carried Heeseung to his bedroom as he was met by nostalgia. Just like he carried him to his room a few weeks ago. Before, he carried a drunk Heeseung. Now he's carrying an injured Heeseung.

He felt bad for him.

He already was suffering from the trauma and he's injured as well.

He laid the light as a feather boy on the bed.

''Thank you, Sunghoonie...''

Heeseung whispered, nearly inaudible but the younger caught it. Heeseung's eyes were closed as he said those words. He was still unconscious.

Sunghoon didn't say anything but just looked at him with no emotions.

(Sunghoonie, again?)

''Are you still awake?" He asked but got no response.

It was too dark, only the moonlight coming from the not-so-big window which was on the wall beside the bed. So Sunghoon ran to his room and brought an emergency light along with a first aid kit. He came back to his room and sat on the bed. He put the pieces of equipment on the bed's side table. Turning on the emergency light as well.

Sunghoon took off the shacket from Heeseung's stomach and threw it on the floor without looking. Then he grabbed the hem of Heeseung's sweater, pulling them up slowly. He saw his bare skin behind and he was relieved that he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Not that he didn't want him to.

But because he doesn't want to take off another piece of cloth from him.

He pulled the sweater more up and saw the disturbing sight. His wound. He let go of the sweater and took Heeseung's arms out from the sleeves first.

Then he put his left hand behind Heeseung's head and lifted it to discard his sweater completely.

He threw it on the floor as well. Then he looked at his body. He was muscular. But not as much as Sunghoon.

No wonder he felt like a feather.

He was even lighter than before.

Sunghoon took a small cloth and started treating Heeseung's forehead first. He wiped the blood which was becoming dry from a few places. The wound wasn't deep so he put an ointment on it. Heeseung hissed a little, moving his head away from Sunghoon's hand.