The Whole Story

ARIEL POV

When I woke up, Andy was sitting beside me.

"Hey, Ariel, you're finally awake! I have a very question" he said immediately.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly, my hair was a mess, I tried to cover it up, it was embarrassing. "yeah?" I asked tiredly, my eyes half closed.

"Well, I was just wondering, if, you know, you wanted to go on a date with me" he asked, he was cut when he was nervous.

Of course I thought, I opened my mouth to say yes.

Peter was cute when he was nervous too.

That's when I realized I wasn't over Peter

I looked at Andy, but I definitely liked him too "well, I uh, I'll think about it" I bit my lip and looked down.

I could see his face fall as I said those words "oh" he said quietly.

I could feel my face turning as red as my hair "well, uh, I'd better go" I said awkwardly then quickly walked out of the room.

In that moment of awkwardness, I forgot I was mad, and went to my room.

Of course.

Peter was sitting outside my room.

"Ariel!" he yelled when he saw me, he immediately jumped up "are you okay? Did anything happen at the bonfire last night?" He asked quickly.

"No, nothing happened, not that I remember, I'm fine" i foreword my brow in confusion. What did he think was gonna happen?

Then he pulled out roses and a heart shaped box of chocolate from behind his back. He handed them to me then got down on one knee, pulling out a ring. "Ariel, I have a proposal" I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth "no, not that we get married, I know that it may take a while, but will you please just consider forgiving me?" he pleaded, his eyes wide.

"Of course I will, Peter!" I threw my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. And of course Andy had to be standing there at that very moment.

He pulled out a sword "want Ariel? I guess we'll have to duel to the death!" he announced, Peter pulled out a sword too. They started fighting. Then this guy Hiro came down the hallway, he had a bunch of roses, which he immediately dropped. "Oh, it's on" he pulled out a sword too. Where were they getting all these swords from?

They continued to duel, at some point, Edward and Jacob joined the mix "wrong franchise" I rolled my eyes, they sighed and looked sad, then left.

By the end of the duel, the group consisted of Peter, Andy, Hiro, Baymax, the aristocats and chip the cup.

I sighed and went inside the dorm, it was empty, they must have left.

After ten minutes, I went back out, Andy was making out with Gogo, Hiro and baymax were French kissing and the aristocats and chip were gone.

Peter stood there awkwardly. He looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss

Well, @veronicatur that's pretty much my rendition of your story, most of it was a joke but I actually think Peter and Andy should fight and Andy should date Gogo cause they'd be cute together. BUT IN THE END PARIEL IS THE ALPHA SHIP AMD SHA'LL WIN IN THE END OR EVERYONE WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND ATTACK YOU!!!
Love you!

- Izzy