III

"Wake up bitch!" The cream colored blanket with navy blue accents got pulled off her, and the voice unfortunately belonged to her fellow Ravenclaw, Eira Rosier

Eira Rosier, a fellow pureblood Asterope was acquitted with from a young age. The two girls were the same age and a sometimes insufferable brother or brothers in Asterope's case.

The two were sorted in Ravenclaw together and immediately attached to each other knowing how their families were going to react once they received a letter that they weren't in Slytherin and befriended those who weren't of the suitable blood status.

"Unless I'm late, sod off." Asterope groaned into the soft navy blue pillow of her Ravenclaw prefect dorm room.

"You have a free day today, sometimes I wonder how your hibernation prone arse skipped a year."

I know kinda generic, intelligent Ravenclaw skips a year. But in Asterope's defense she was contemplating on declining the teachers' suggestion on letting her skip a year to join her brother Sirius in classes.

Don't get her wrong, her first thought was, 'I could spend time with Siri without reprimandation or a punishment from Mother and Father', but yet again she wouldn't be of legal age when she graduates, and that could cause complications, as her parents will still have a substantial of control over her.

But alas, as usual, the decision was made and accepted by her parents. So when Regulus, Eira, Levina, and Maxwell started their third year, she started her forth, with Sirius and his.... interesting acquaintances, Evan Rosier, and Xylon Lovegood.

Xylon Lovegood the girl Eira has been subtly, but not subtly enough, making as one would call googly eyes at. And same with Xylon at the not so subtle, but more subtle than Eira, with the glances that held the look as if she was looking at a goddess.

"My 'hibernation prone arse' is extraordinary that's how." The Black witch grinned up at the brunette who rolled her eyes.

"Well get up before we miss breakfast miss extraordinary."

Asterope groaned. "Fine."

The two girls sat down at their usual spot at the Ravenclaw table.

They conversed among themselves as they ate their breakfast when four students is green came to them.
Regulus Black, Nicholas Greengrass, Levina Malfoy, and Maxwell Nott.

A few Ravenclaws cleared spaces for them to sit. To some it would be odd seeing a few dressed in green at another houses' table. Not because of rivalry or the rules, but because of the names they held.

Pureblood Slytherins are known to mostly only have close relations with those as the same status and views. In this case, the two in blue and four in green are somewhat as you can say 'iconic' group.

Regulus sat down next to his twin, Levina slid herself on the spot opposite Eira, Maxwell naturally was beside Levina thus parallel to Asterope, and finally Nicholas in the sit opposite of Regulus.

"Asterope Black up and early on a free day, Eira Rosier with seemingly no hexes, what has the world come to." Nicholas quite dramatically exclaimed with a fake shock and an high pitched voice faker than the smiles purebloods put on.

"I haven't hex'd a person since summer." She said in her defense.

"And that person is moi," Maxwell mock glared at Asterope. "for insinuating that you're on your monthly cycle."

"It was a mare harmless Rictusempra sp-"

Asterope's sentence wasn't completed became several owls flew in and dispatched 5 letters in front of them. One for each of them except the one addressed to Regulus and Asterope Black. They all sighed, they had a feeling what these letters were for, and confirming their suspicions they looked over to the Slytherin table to see several students receiving the same from their parents or respective guardians.

All of them elegantly opened the letter and read though it.

"Another ball, this weekend." Levina spoke up with a eye roll.

"Anyone know what's it for?" Asterope questioned.

The five other sixteen year olds shook their head, but Asterope did notice the sudden tenseness in her twin's posture. Choosing not the question him about, the six purebloods continue on with their day. With Asterope and Regulus seemingly dreading for the coming weekend, it's their first day of school, and now they have to see their bastard of parents this weekend when they just got away.