HIS PROMISE

The crowd cheered enthusiastically as the couple were ready to exchange the rings. Varsha smiled happily as she slid the ring into her love, kavin's long and manly fingers. And kavin took the ring from the maroon box and asked her permission by raising his eyebrow to which she blinked her eyes in approval. He slowly slipped it into her soft and tiny fingers grinning happily. 

Both hugged happily and varsha had tears in her eyes when the memories of her past flashed before her eyes. She blinked her eyes to get rid of tears and promised to herself that she should never think about her past anymore. She parted the hug and her lips curved when she saw her man looking into her eyes so lovingly.

 He is the only man whom she believed in her whole life. Most of the girls doesn't trust boys so easily, because they will sure have a painful story in their past. Varsha's parent's marriage was a love marriage and her mother's family didn't accept it. So they got married in a temple and started their life happily. But that happiness did not last for long and when varsha was born, her father divorced her and married another woman who has a rich background more than varsha's mother. And that's when her mother realised that he married her only for money. 

Her mother didn't know where to go because varsha was a 1 month baby and she doesn't have anyone to help her economically. Her parents were also angry on her and were not ready to help her. She started to work in small textiles and with her hardwork she is now a successful businesswomen in india. More than this what makes her happy is that her ex husband was now a general manager under her branch of companies. So for varsha her mother is her biggest inspiration.Varsha came out of her thoughts and danced and enjoyed the party happily. 

The next day soon before the sun rise, both the souls got ready for their marriage whole heartedly. They decorated their body with expensive clothes and made their face glow with a charming smile. Soon the bride called up to the stage and varsha walked happily and sat down next to her handsome hunk. Both complemented each other and started doing the rituals together. A flash of memory came before her eyes which reminded her those golden days. 

Varsha was 8th std and it was the first day for school. She had no friends. She was an ambivert person. She never spoke to any boys. She was a topper in both studies and sports and she is a favourite kiddo for all the teachers. Here kavin is getting ready with a lot of expectations as it is his new school and he is going to join in 9th std. When he reached the school, he saw a beautiful girl coming out of the bus with a charming smile. But he can feel that there is an hidden past behind her soulful eyes. And it is none other than varsha. He did not fall for her, he just admired her. 

Few months passed and kavin got to know more about varsha and he had fallen for her. This is not love at first sight, but it is full of respect, admiration and protectiveness. He never let any of the boys to bad mouth her. This was also noticed by varsha but she had a small respect on him because he didn't follow her, nor disturb her like other boys. But she decided only to concentrate on studies and not let her mind to distract from it. 

Years passed and varsha was in 11th std and kavin was in 12th std. That was the last day of the school and it was annual day too. Varsha after completing her speech went to change her dress for her dance. And that's when...

varsha came out of her thoughts when she saw kavin tie the mangalsultra around her neck grinning widely. She let out her happy tears and turned around to see her mother crying very badly. Why not? After all her little daughter is getting married. Then kavin took the vermillion and kept it on her forehead and looked into her eyes. We shared a beautiful eye contact on that time. 

Soon after all the rituals the couple went to eat and got ready in different rooms as they had a grand reception the same night. They all left for the hotel in different cars. After receiving all the gifts, and couple photoshoot the couple had a surprise party arranged by their friends. they played a lot of games and danced happily heart out. Varsha went upon the stage and took the mike in her hand :