Wake Up Kiss

Oneshot; Wake Up Kiss

Eyes closed, her sunset hair messier than usual, her legs and arms spread, occupying the entire bed. Emma was asleep.

And Ray was awake.

He didn't mean to be a creep or anything but.. She looked cute asleep. It was weird though. His friend would usually be loud and cheery but right now, as she dreamed of who knows what, she looked so peaceful. This peacefulness kind of made Ray uneasy.

Maybe he should wake her up.

It was really late after all and Emma and him needed to do something today.

He was about to start shaking her but then a thought crossed his mind.

"What if I kiss her awake?"

Ray's mind went into a frenzy.

What the fuck?! Why would he think that? Well, he obviously wanted to but...

It was reckless.

What if Emma got mad at him and stopped talking to him?

Or.. What if.. What if she kissed back though?

Ok, just because of that small chance, Ray would be as reckless as the girl laying in front of him usually was.

He leaned in, he was about to put his lips in hers--

But he didn't.

He was a coward, no one would deny it.

He stayed in the same position he was, wondering if he really should do it.

The girl opened both eyes all of a sudden and Ray swore he could've screamed.

"'Well if you won't do it, I will." the girl commented, grabbing Ray's cheeks with her hands and pulling him closer to her, then kissing him.

The boy was shocked.

Huh?!

What the fuck just happened?

Emma broke the kiss and looked at Ray.

"That was what you wanted right?"

The boy stayed quiet

"If not, I'm sorry, it won't happen aga-"

The noirette kissed her back.