Promises

'I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up'' He said. 'And it is my privilege and my responsibility to ride all the way up with you,'' I said. 

I was smiling while reading The Fault in our Stars. This movie.. In this case book makes me happy and sad all the time, It tells me that you need to live life with the people you love because, one day it all was a memory. I stood up and walked to the mirror. Memorie...

'I'm going to get you!..' Mommy screamed. I ran as fast as i could. When i didn't saw my mom anymore is stopped running. 'Mommy?' I said with a scared voice. I looked at teddy 'Where is Mommy?' I asked him. 'Booo!' My mom hugged me and tickled me 'I got you!' She said while kissing my whole face. I giggled. 'I thought you leaved me?' I said a bit sad. She hugged me. 'I'm never going to leave you baby' She said. I smiled 'Promise?' I asked. 'Promise'.

I sighed 'A promise that you broke...' I said with tears in my eyes. I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge. 'I'm on a roller coaster that only goes down..' I said.

The next morning i woke up with alot of sun in my room. I stood up and went to my daughter's bedroom. I smiled seeing my angel sleeping with peace. That's when I thought of that night...

'Liz, you're drinking to much' Melissa said watching me drink. I shrugged 'You need to chill and have some fun!' I said. After that i drank more and more and more. That's when i saw this guy 'Do you want to dance with me' I shrugged and walked with him. I heard Melissa screaming some words but i ignored it. Okay i dance out of control when i'm drunk. 'You're so hot when you dance' He whispered in my ear. 'Only for you' I said with a sexy voice. 'Damn, you're turning me on more and more' I smirked. 'Then come with me..' I said. He nodded and left the club.

I didn't even wanted to think of the rest it was a mistake. He was a mistake. I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. 'Hey Liz, What would be the dress code for a nike event?' Melissa said walking with her Mac book to the table. I shrugged 'Black and White?' I said. 'Yeah, That's a great idea' She nodded and started to type something. Melissa my best friend, Lives with me well... I live with her. She helped me since the start she got me out of my crazy life and said that is should start a life here in Barcelona. 'Pff, I'm so stressed, Do you think is should add Red bull at the list of drinks?' She said. I took her Mac book. 'You need the rest, This thing is with you 24/7. Believe me One day off is not a problem and it's weekend so a little rest is okay' I said. She smiled 'Since when do you act like the mom? I thought that was my thing' She said getting her some coffee. 'Well since i am a mom, It's my thing now?' I said.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Hello I am, Natasha and this is my first Fan fic. Sorry for choosing Kim k as Elizabeth but i was in a rush and i just picked Kim but believe Elizabeth isn't like the real Kim so don't worry. I hope you guys liked it. (Btw, This is a Neymar Jr Fan Fiction) Much Love. Btw, The most upcoming Chapters are going to be Throwbacks. I wanted to make this book different then others. I try to make this story real. I hope you guys are going to like it. 

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: Don't Judge Me - Chris Brown.

Natasha, Tasha. Whatever you want to call me. Byee xx Vote and Comment.