☓ the ☓

"Good evening, sir

"Good evening, sir. What may I get you?"

"My usual." The bartender looks up at the customer and realized who it is.

"3 of them?"

"Please."

Johnny stared down on the man that just walked in. He seemed to be a regular at this bar, explains how the bartender knew what his usual is. The man had a jet black mullet with neon green and blonde streaks between the locks. His outfit caught Johnny's attention; he, himself, wouldn't walk out like how this guy did, he wore a black harness with a while button shirt and a concrete grey vest. The man wore  black cargo pants and chunky leather laced boots that exceeds past his ankle. Not to mention, the man's physical features and expressions certainly ties up his whole appearance.

The local bar is empty, no one except Johnny, the man, and the bartender. The counters were clean, the faint music played in the background, the only other noises was breathing and the bartender mixing a drink.

Johnny lifts the glass up to his mouth and the liquor flows as Johnny tilts his hand. Johnny was just fired from his photography job hours ago. He's never felt as upset as today, so took this chance to drink away his problems. He'll think of a plan for a new job once he's done with himself.

The bartender pours the colourful liquid into a glass with ice. He slides the drink towards the man and starts to make another one.

"Thanks, Taeyong." The man picks up the glass.

"Of course."

The three strangers sat without a word, the silent was drowned out by music and Taeyong's mixing, glass lightly hitting the table.

The man shifted his gaze to Johnny. "Huh, haven't seen you here before. Had a tough day?"

Johnny places his glass down, "Yeah, because of my job."

"Sucks. How?" The man twirls the glass, causing the beverage to spin.

"I'm losing the skills. Shooting's the only thing I've ever excelled at, and now I can't even do that professionally," Johnny sighs with a small smile.

"Tell me more."

"About how I'm bad at my job?" Johnny raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"No, tell me more about your job. Tell me what skills you excell at," the man places down his drink as well, switching his full attention to Johnny.

Johnny spun around to face his back at the counter. He leans his elbows back and relaxed, "Well, how I would take a perfect shot? The first thought I'll have is to examine the person I'm assigned with."

The man nods, agreeing, "Yes, that's important. How you preform also depends on the person."

"Here, Yuta," Taeyong walks over with another glass.

"Thank you, Tae. I'll finish these first before you start on the third," Yuta puts the fresh glass next to his half glass.

"What are you two talking about?" Taeyong asks with a uneven smile. He rolls up his sleeves and leans forward on the counter. His red and platinum hair hangs to the front, slightly covering his eyes.

"My buddy and I are talking about how we take the perfect shot," Yuta answers.

"And, we both agree that we first examine the person we're assigned with," Johnny adds.

Taeyong nods, fixing his tie, "Sounds legit to me. I would also look at the person before I give them a shot."

"I believe another important factor is angles," Johnny states.

Yuta nods, agreeing once again, "Angles and position. Spot on. No problems here."

Taeyong thought for a moment, stopping to think, "Yes? Yes. Your hands and your eyes have to be able to cooperate properly."

The two others nod to Taeyong's comment.

"Of course, angling and positions all depend on your own hands and eyes."