~special texts </3

*Y/N  POV*

                                                                              Orlando, Florida.

First Chapter- Kind of a short one. Enjoy! :) Imagine this as your bedroom, with your gaming setup being on the opposite wall of your dresser. (If you don't like this choice, imagine it as something else.)

     I awoke from the sound of my cat, Salem, scratching outside of my closed bedroom door

     I awoke from the sound of my cat, Salem, scratching outside of my closed bedroom door. I immediately groan, and lean over to check the time. 8:37? I guess I can get out of bed. I roll over not facing the wall anymore, instead facing what I think is my desk. I try to make out the details through my blurry vision.

   As soon as I can see clearly, even though my vision is still a little blurred, I stand up, walking towards my desk area. I check my computer, one new discord notification ill check that later. I continue walking over to my bedroom door, twisting the knob to reveal my cat, still sitting there. "Oh, look whos awake. Good morning to you too Salem." I say sarcastically, stepping over her. I shut the door behind me, and Salem runs to follow me to the kitchen.

"I suppose your hungry. Lets get some food in your belly." I exclaim as I start towards the pantry. I stand in front of the pantry, bending over when I see Salem's food. I grab the small bag, rising up slowly. "Looks like you're going to need some more food." I say directing it towards Salem. I walk over to where Salem's food bowls are, and start pouring her some food. She immediately trots over to start eating. I chuckle and walk towards the fridge. "Speaking of needing more food." I huff as I move my vision towards Salem. I take a deep breath, and then close the door to the fridge. "I should probably go to the store..." I sigh walking towards my bathroom door, and twisting the knob.

    I proceed into the small room, and start running the water in the shower. I strip and wait for the water to warm. Once its at a good temperature I hop in, almost slipping as I do so. "woah there! I almost yell, catching my balance. I continue on with my shower, lathering shampoo, then conditioner in my y/h/l (Your hair length) hair. I wash my body hoping to get all the dirt and germs off, I rinse of standing under the hot water, deep in my thoughts, for my satisfaction. I snap out of my daze, make sure all the soaps off of me, and turn the water off, my grabbing my towel right after. I wrap the white fluff around my body, shivering, and walking out towards my room.

I approach the door, pushing it open. I walk towards my white dresser, opening the first drawer and pulling out a t-shirt. I grab the rest of my clothes, and put them on my bed. I drop my towel on the carpeted floor, and start putting my clothes on.

This is what you're wearing. And again, imagine something different if you don't like it.

 And again, imagine something different if you don't like it