Jo tu kehta nahi

Suman Tiwari has become Suman Malhotra since 3 months. It's been 3 months to their court marriage while initially they were at loggerheads but now they have accepted life as it is. How? One day while Shravan was getting ready for his daily expedition with his drinks Suman interrupted him.

"We need to talk Shravan."

" What is it now?"

" We need to stop this, we can't go on like this for our whole life we have to live with each other or better we end this for all. Like for a matter of fact we fight 24/7. "

" What do you suggest?" He knew what she was hinting at but wanted to hear it from her. One word from her and he would do it.

" Let's live like strangers in a room together."

Now a days Suman has a new interest in her life. She is used to reading answers and questions that people have about life, philosophies,  anything in general and anything in particular on Quora, a website for questions.  She got a notification saying there is a question for you the question was "How does an introvert Express his or her love ?" This led her to think how does an introvert express their love, has ever she encountered an introvert, has any introvert fallen in love in front of her eyes ? She has, her husband, best friend, her chashmish.

A spring day it was, Shravan has gone to the Dr Arora's  clinic to talk to him about his feelings, his jittery symptoms of chest that he was having. He told him how he gets a heartbeat higher and higher as if he has ran a 400m race but he hadn't. He feels his head spinning and goosebumps but want to keep his eyes open. Dr. Arora asked if it is happening at a particular time so he replied yes it happens only when I see her only when she smiles, when she's with me.
"Who?"
"Sumo!"
The doctor laughed and said oh my dear boy this is what called crush or love. You're having your first teenage crush you don't have to pay the fees but boy you're maybe the cutest ever.

She remembered reading this incident in his letter. In school, when kids made friends and expressed their feelings openly he only had her and he wrote her a letter which unfortunately was still kept in that 12th standard book in the book shelf. He definitely was an introvert and shy lover. But he never left his chance on expressing his love. She was sitting in the balcony attached to their room, looking down at Shravan working on his files in the garden. Shravan was reading a file but suddenly he was reminded of today's date by his Google Calendar. The day he met Suman first time. His wife, his best friend, his Sumo. He remembered Pushkar saying Sumo loves him but she never told him. But now he was having second thoughts.

When they were kids he was always there for her.
He had a troubled childhood but she was there to make those dark days happy.
He never left her alone. She never left him alone except that one time. He waited for her always. She always asked him to not wait for her. He never asked for anything other than food in return of his love and care. She was selfish, yes because she never wanted to share him. She had confessed one drunken night after his return from London that she wanted him exclusively for her. One doesn't have to say those three magical words there are other ways. He told her in those ways how much he loved her.

Shravan was waiting for Sumo under the sun to deliver some notes but she was late. After an hour when she came,

"You should have left if I was late. What if you got heat stroke?" As usual she scolded him. Her scoldings were her love.

"I would always wait for you Sumo." He said sweetly.

When this incident happened a fifth time Sumo was beyond angry. She kept scolding him and didn't talk to him for two days. Her Sumoness, her scoldings were her expression of her love for him.