Back to school -.-

I am starting my first day back in highschool. 11th grade. I glide through the hallway like a ghost on my phone wondering where my best friend is. "Hey boo." I feel a shoulder sling on my shoulders. "..." I didn't say anything I just slowly turned to him and stared at him with tiredness. We were the only people at our school who had mad style, everyone else was boring as hell. Vsco girls still alive, the so called "indie girls", jock styled boys, nerds, cheerleaders and horse girls...
Jungkook lets his arm around my neck slide off. "Fool you're not wearing your necklace." He says pouting averting his eyes. "YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR IT BC YOU DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK WERE DATING." You reminded him. "..." silence. "Yeah." I got in his face on my heels. "Die." He flicks my forehead. "I brought you a coffee... I know you like them." He pulls out a Starbucks frap out of his bag. "Oh why thank you sir~" you curtsy as you grab the drink. "Don't call me sir weirdo." He tugs hard at my hair. "Mmmhmmm whatever." You flick the cap off the bottle and drink it as you gracefully skip through the hallway. Jungkook catches up. "Ready?" He asks. "Ready as ever." You smile sinisterly. You both stop infront of the freshman and pull your faces into the creepiest faces like a clown as the kids run away from you. They scream running away. you both laugh really hard. "Hey babe~" bridgette walks over. Bridgette= used to date jungkook, obsessed with him for his sex, that's the only reason he hooked up with her, smokes weed to make people think she's cool.
"Ugh what do you want." He sighs. "I want you to pound me in the janitors closet." She says as she grabs his pants by the belt holes. "Girl it is 9 in the morning we just got here how are you so horny already." You reach for the Advil in your bag because of the sudden headache you got. She just glares at me but pulls jungkooks waist closer to her stomach. "You deal with her I'm gonna go meet up with jimin."
Jimin= drug dealer, guy who will do your homework if he likes you, simp, really hot simp who gets simped over.
"Bae I wanna kill you." You see jimin drunk walk to you as he gives you a big hug.
He reaches in your bag for Advil you constantly carry around. "How tf did you make it past security like that?" You asked. "I didn't I came from the ceiling of the boys bathroom." "What?" You asked dumbfounded. He gives a detailed explanation on how he was able to get onto the roof of the school and crawled through the ceiling to get to the boys bathroom and jump down. "Hey I think I'm gonna throw up be right back babe." He says smiling as he turns around and runs to the nearest trash can. You feel a hug from the back of you it's Jin.
Jin= kind guy who deals with the group's craziness, student council, rich boy who drives to school in a Lambo, cares a lot about me.
"Hey sweetheart." You hear him as he bites your ear with his hot breath."
Take that back I think he cares too much about me, can be a douche bag sometimes.
"Hey." You pull his hair from the back of you as you scratch his head. "Agh feels so good I wish you could do that to me all day y/n~" , "ngh whatever let me drink my coffee in peace y'all are too much already."
"Sure thing babe." He plants a quick kiss to your neck as he takes a step back from you. Jungkook finally reaches up to the group after like 8 minutes later. "She's so annoying istg." He proclaims and he pinches his nose. "Why's you take so long angel?" You smirk. He frowns at you and flicks you off. " drunk jimin?" He looks at jimin still hurling over the trashcan. "Yeah let me go check up on him." You slowly walk away from jungkook. You sit by jimin who's now sitting down with a massive trash can over himself. You pat his back and hand him some of your water from your water bottle. Jimin chugs it down, leaving a few chunks of vomit and lots of backwash in the rest. "Boi wtf." You hold the water bottle infront of your face looking into it. He laughs hysterically, "my bad." . "Man that's gross." Jin swipes the bottle up from your hands and walks into the boys bathroom to clean it. After jimin was done vomiting he later his head in between your breasts as if it were the pillows to his bed. "I'm still supprized
You don't wear a bra." He says as he cups your breast into his hand looking deeply into it. "YAH PERVERT!" Jin comes out of the bathroom to throw the water bottle at jimins head. You just continue to drink your coffee. Jungkook laughs as he examines you and how you react. You all hear the bell ring as a sign to head to class before immediate detention. You grab the cap to your coffee as you jab it into the pocket of your bag as you speed walk to your first class. The boys following behind you quickly. It was a private school so you guys really just had the same schedule up until your special activities. You were in your seat right before the detention bell rang. Class started as people gave you the regular "she's a slut." Type of stares. Sure there were a few people who liked me but that was 7% of the school and there were only 100 kids in the high school. You sat in the back of the class with your partner Jin. Jin was cool in all but he tended to due his flirting a little to much. It was only the first day of course but he missed you so much because he hasn't seen you at all this summer. He was craving you all summer. Your job was to write your name on a name card and decorate it with crayons for the teacher to remember your names. He places his hand firm on your upper thigh as he uses his other arm to color his name tag. You turn to look up to him staring into his eyes. "I know I'm handsome no need to stare when you could be spending your lifetime with me." Jin let's put a toothy smile as he goes on. "I hate you so much Jin you bastard." You sigh. "You love me and you know it." He whispers seductively into my ears. You catch jungkook staring sternly into Jin as he sits at the table across, specifically at his hand that on your thigh. Class ended 35 minutes later.