DROP DEAD.

WELCOME TO
DROP DEAD..!

SO, GET THIS. Silas Lawrence is a dead boy walking.

no, literally. He's dead.

He has no bearing heart, his hands cold icicles and he'll never know the feeling of true warmth.

He'll never know love, not in the way his friends do, how they twirl their hair and bat their eyelashes at the boys who pass by.

Evangeline Lippincott, his best friend since first year, hadn't stopped staring at Leo Wood. And for a split second Silas yearned for the same hopelessness seen written over her face, even if he was probably one of thee most stupidest boys in their year. He was that desperate.

But maybe it's for the best.

Maybe it's for the best because he doesn't deserve the love he wants; his father would say it's unnatural (highly hypocritical from the man who's in love with his best friend) but what about his whole existence?

He was killed early in his life, his father Augustine Lawrence, a famous necromancer and Voldemorts most loyal follower gave him up at only a few months old to show his loyalty to the Dark Lord.

He remembers a blinding green light and then nothing. He dies a cold December night.

He never likes December nights after that.

The guilt grew and buried itself within the fathers chest, bubbling and burning him, insomnia his only friend in the cold nights — his wife driven to suicide the day she found out of their sons fate.

So in the dead of night, that man decides to grave dig. Digging his child up, just before he is given over to the earth once more. Apparently, he's only got guilt in his heart for one of them, and he'd rather die than live with a woman again.

So, he takes his child back to his workplace. Performing necromancy on him is hard, it takes him weeks to find the right parts, sewing him up and stitching him together in a mismatched jigsaw.

He gives him a new name — Silas, not his old name Marlowe — and pretends he was the twin there never was.

He should be grateful for what his father had done, seeing to him and sewing him up time after time when he would fall and scrape his skin, though no blood would seep from the very cuts. His father had thought against the idea of blood, saying it was too much mess.

But there's one thing his father doesn't give him.

A beating heart.

His heart is dead, making its home within his rib cage, lying dormant. Waiting for the moment to start beating. But it never comes. A cavity in his chest as he clutches close his friends, hearing their beating hearts.

Jealousy in an ugly thing, his father tells him. He'll never have a beating heart and he must accept it.

That's until one day.

Sirius Black enters the picture and sets his insides on fire, but not in a good way. Himself and Sirius used to be friends, two peas in a pod before Hogwarts.

Then they were separated, Silas to Slytherin and Sirius to Gryffindor. Never to be friends again.

Rivals in almost everything, spitting insults towards each other on court and off.

Until one day Silas pelts a bludger at him during a quidditch game. Blood pools from Sirius' nose as he plummets to the ground. Silas watches in shock.

Thump thump thump.

He almost throws up wondering what it is. Until he realises it's his dead heart finally beating.

The only person to warm Silas Lawrence's cold dead heart is his ex best friend, go figure!

CAST.. !

SILAS LAWRENCE
"The dead boy walking"

SILAS LAWRENCE "The dead boy walking"

AUGUSTINE LAWRENCE
"The necromancer"

AUGUSTINE LAWRENCE"The necromancer"

ADDITIONAL CASTING .. !

the knights of Walpurgis..
Edmund Goyle .. Tom Hardy
Tom Riddle .. Cillian Murphy
Abraxas Malfoy .. Lee Pace
Damian Dubois .. al pacino
Theo Nott .. Christian Bale

Sirius Black .. Ben Barnes
Leo Wood .. Harris Dickinson
Heidi Moore .. Ester Exposito
Evangeline Lippincott .. Sofia Bryant
Jasmine Coyle .. Alice pagani
Severus Snape .. Louis Garrel
Marcus Zabini .. Kedar Williams sterling
everyone else as described.

Birdies notes !!
Hey besties !! Welcome to drop dead & hope u enjoy

This is the sequel to god killers, my Tom Riddle fic, so read that if u want ?? It will sort of fills in gaps about his father

Other than that,,, pls make sure u comment & vote/ don't be a ghost reader bc I'm a whore for validation lol <3

warnings !!
Tom Riddle 💔 ,, Abusive parenting ,, body horror(?) ,, self harm of sorts ,, homophobia

Dedications !!
evcrmcre -scarecrowboat DIRTINSKIRT hmulupin lemontreelover -sarcasticfilms ENAFOLK planetsdior