Note

Hi, this is a second book because my harry potter one is really hard to think of ideas for and I am trying to get back into writing. So when I go to write it doesn't have to be just one fandom.

I know these will probably be really bad so constructive criticism and tips are very helpful.

I will try to update if I can some will be really long some will be really short depends on my mood and how much energy I have that day.

This is to help me with my mental health and to try to get back into the things I love which includes writing so it will be for your enjoyment and mine, if you do like it please tell me I need to have reassurement and praise once and a while to help my self-esteem.

I have commitment issues so I will try to do this as much as possible.

I  will start one soon.

Any Fandom I'm into which is a very long list but a couple of examples; 

Supernatural, MCU, Stranger Things, The 100, Maze Runner, TO, TVD, BBC Merlin, JATP, Hunger Games/maybe, Divergent/possibly, Disney/maybe, Grishaverse/ maybe because I'm not done with the books, and whatever other fandom I can think of.

I'm not good at gender-neutral Y/n yet nor a male Y/n so it will be she/her sorry.

I do mostly boy characters from fandoms for imagines but I am trying some new stuff and am starting to try to write girl characters but it's still new for me so yea. 

I haven't done any ships yet but I don't know many other than harry potter ones so some fandoms might only have imagines just so you know.

I will always say this so if you like please comment and vote and even if you don't please comment some tips or constructive criticism for me it would really help.

Love you all 3,000

-MG