Return of the Hybrid Queen

Character Ages:
André: 22
Austin: 22
Beck: 17
Livia: 19

Year: 2076, Month and Day, June 21st.

In the harbor of Angel City, the three brothers, André, Beck and Austin are walking as they begin talking about what André's grandfather wants to tell them, but as they did, they spot a group of robbers who attempt to break into one of the boathouses in the bay.

André smiles as his emerald green eyes flash a bright green color before he and his two brothers apprehend the band of robbers.

When one of the criminals fires off several shots from his AK-47, André merely raises his hand, as emerald green and yellow flames enveloped his right hand, he then moved faster than the criminals could see, catching the man by his face with his left hand.

André then speaks, "You have two options here, leave this place and turn yourself in to the cops, or die by my hands here, so, which will it be?"

After giving them a choice, André lifts the man he held up by his face, who yells in pain, causing the other criminals to angrily declare that they would kill him, André then smiled as he proceeded to burn the man he held, causing a massive explosion to go off.

As they looked for their brother, Beck and Austin hears the explosion and rushes off to investigate, once there, Beck and Austin both ask their brother what happened, but he simply smiles showing his sharp teeth.

Beck and Austin both shook their heads in disbelief as André continues to fight the robbers, until he had defeated all of the criminals.

He laughed loudly as the leader of the robbers arrives in a lamborghini and makes an escape attempt along with several of his men, with Beck and Austin easily catching them, and detaining them until law enforcement officers can arrive.

Hours after the fight, André, Beck and Austin all sat at a table, littered with paperwork of the fight as the head of the police department, his grandfather Miguel Hernandez, scolded his grandchildren, after Miguel had left, André then opened his eyes as he looked towards the ceiling of the building they were residing in.

He sighed, sitting in the chair by the door, his eyes drifting across the room: a table stacked with boxes full of papers, books, whatever else the officers had picked up for three.

He wondered what were the robbers after? Money, No, there must've been something else they wanted, he didn't believe it, but—fuck, it was exhausting dealing with this, he got up as he walked to the window, looking out of it as his brothers sighed.

"Hey, you three morons still causing trouble for Uncle Miguel after all these years!" sang a familiar voice. 

André, Austin and Beck all were shocked by the voice as they furrowed their brows. Who the hell? They turned their heads around towards the source of the voice at the door and—

"Gah Dammit, What do you want?"

As André said this, he was now standing just a foot away from the door, they saw was the most gorgeous and evil woman they knew all too well standing in the door way.

Sharp-heeled boots gave way to long shapely legs, silky-smooth and cream-colored. Fashionable leggings worn under booty shorts clung around the thickest thighs that had ever been in this old city, Beck thought they were wide enough that they could easily crush someone's head in between them. 

Her shirt, soft and shimmering, gave way to a canyon of cleavage, a milky-white sea of breasts that threatened to spill out at the slightest move, barely contained by the thin fabric. Just above that, almost raven-black, blue silky smooth hair perfectly framed a set of sharp piercing eyes, shining like purple gems beneath dusky eyelids. Beneath all that, soft lips forming a sly smile.