"Please stop..."

'What....is...happening?' He thought looking down at his hands. He urges to hurt others, these aren't his. The woman did something did him. He couldn't even remember his own name. 'My name...what was it again?' He tried to remember but couldn't.

He trembled in fear and anger. He moved forward without commanding his own body to. The words of Quintessa got into his head....

...

He looked around the Cybertron now, deserted...empty...destroyed. It angered him, caused him to lose control and follow Quintessa even if he knew she seemed suspicious.

He hated himself for believing her, now he had no control over his actions. A voice of evil talked and took control.

Their planet was headed for Earth, and he caused it...all of it.

...

As he headed to Earth for the staff he tried to stop himself but couldn't. He looked around Earth, trying to remember but the memories just didn't come. 'Why can't I...why can't I remember?' He thought. 'Don't even try it. Might as well give up.' He muttered.

He went inside of the ship and heard noises. He went towards it and found the guards attacking someone. He killed them and looked at the people inside. "I have come here, for the staff." He said. This didn't sound like him at all....and he knew it.

But the voices didn't stop. The man that look familiar spoke to him. "O-Optimus, what are you doing?" He asked Optimus who was walking forward. "Give it to me." He didn't know what he was saying. 'Stop!' He yelled at himself. "It's me Cade!" He said afraid. Optimus remembered that name. 'Cade...why does that sound familiar. Where have I seen him?' Hr thought.

He continued walking forward. Cade continued talking to him and Optimus hit the floor. "I FIGHT FOR MY OWN KIND!" He yelled angrily. "My own planet." He said after. 'Stop, this isn't you, me!' His thoughts continued yelling.

The female he was with called the man's name. "This isn't you Prime..." he tried to tell Optimus, but it seemed like it wasn't working. "I will kill you." He threatened. The man looked down as the boy looked over.

He tried to stop himself but couldn't.

They gave in and gave it to him. Then he was attacked by the other people in the room. He stopped them and walked away. "Who dares to challenge me?" He asked walking away.

...

Then after him was the yellow and black haired boy running after him. They engaged in battle with each other.

Optimus had gotten the upper hand and tried to kill Bumblebee. 'NO! Please! Please stop...' he tried to hold himself back but couldn't. He was ready to stab Bumblebee to death but then...

"I-I'm Bumblebee your oldest friend...Optimus...I would lay down my life for you." The boy said to him. Optimus stopped wide eyed. "Bumblebee...your voice...I have not heard it in since Cybertron fell." He said as the red mark on his face disappeared and his purple eyes turned back to their normal blue color.

'That's right...

I am Optimus Prime.

The Autobot leader, trying to stop the war.'

He remembered it all. He remembered who he was, everyone on the team, the love of his life...

Everything....

And he wouldn't forget them for the world. Even if he tried.

...

I FRIKIN FORGOT EVERYTHING!!! I had to go to YouTube for clips! AHHHHHHH AND IT'S MY FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!

T^T

I hate myself for forgetting...

Hope you liked it tho-

-Sam