Ordinary Couple

Heavy BDSM, degradation, begging, a little pain play... Just be warned~

I've been a scientist for nearly my entire life. I got it from my father who was renowned in the tech and science world for his "superior eye".

He'd actually worked under Howard Stark for a short while. It's crazy knowing he had no idea that he was working under the father of a prodigy- funny how that is, huh?

Moving forward into my tweens and teens, I had a passion/ obsession with science. I'd dabbled here and there; tech, biology, psychology, medicine- literally anything that involved my eye pressed to a microscope or a page of a textbook, I was in it elbows deep.

And depending on what I was learning about that month- that may have been literal.

But with all this knowledge, came a drawback. Now before I'd fully met Stark I'd thought him up to be a god!

An inhuman human being that had the capacity to make no mistakes...

But after working with him for 5 years, I'd recognized his drawbacks, vices, weaknesses. And with that, I began to peel back the veil on my own. My drawbacks became prevalent.. It scared me.

I'd realized that I had become too analytical, too precise... Robotic, almost. My blood-pumping heart was the only thing that differentiated me from a robot, and even then that was proven to be not enough, after the synthezoid called Vision was created...

So there I was. Little to no friends and a virgin, with barely any experience with men other than a make-out session or two. So it was basically high school all over again!

Though the people I worked with were far from the bullies I'd been around. Way far.

I'd been so stuck. My ways absolutely cemented to the point that the idea of being with anyone seemed like just a chore.

I was ready to give up! Delete dating apps and throwing away lingeries was the next step, only to replace them with more cock blockers..

But that was when I found myself in the presence of someone intense.. Someone so handsome and unequivocally charming it'd put the erotica's in my bedside drawer to shame.

He was someone that could teach me the ways of being human. And in turn, I'd teach him the same.

~...~

Loki Laufeyson, a 6' 2", dark-haired man with a tendency for trickery. Also known as the man I'd fallen head over heels in love with- Even after everyone I knew had tried to steer me away, but I was always drawn in his direction. And he, into mine.

It was nice to prove people wrong, the god and I maintaining a healthy relationship for a good 2 and a half years. It was even nicer when I induced the envy I'd been feeling for years.

~...~

It was hard to get work done sometimes. Messing with me without me knowing where the hell he was, was one of his favourites.

Loki would cast hexes on himself to appear invisible, only then would he run his hands along my body, kiss me, whisper in my ear until I felt crazy...

Sometimes he'd even go under the table and..

Well, long story short, I don't wear pencil skirts whilst I work now.

It was hard to keep our hands off of one another. He was on me like white on rice from the moment we'd wake up, so much so that the rest of the team demanded we share a bedroom on the farthest wing of the tower.